The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

They´ll find a way to fit both NOIVAS and Grace there, so you have nothing to worry about. 

Team Kelly, at simple sight, appears to have a female frontrunner. 

Team Niall´s is probably male. 

Chance could go either way.

Blake is gonna have two in the finale as usual, and he has only one male on his team. The probability of an all-male finale is like 0.001%

7 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

This is Blake's last season, so I thought they might bring back s8 format. Top 12 -> Top 11 -> Top 10 -> Top 8 -> Top 6 -> Top 5 -> Top 4.

That would be iconic, so of course they won't do that. What the hell was I thinking Lmao.

It's probably wishful thinking, but I'm still hoping we get three weeks of lives. Maybe they'll do a Top 8, a Top 5 or 6 semifinals, and a Top 4 finale. 

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

Anyone backing out of the spoiler thread now that we’re going to potentially have a T8 spoiled before we see a single performance? Or maybe check around the time we get to Knockouts?

I mean, I stayed in S13 but this might be too much for me.

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Anyone backing out of the spoiler thread now that we’re going to potentially have a T8 spoiled before we see a single performance? Or maybe check around the time we get to Knockouts?

I don't have that level of self-control 😐

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I don't have that level of self-control 😐

Well, I’m probably going to log off IDF and take a break from spoilers at least until the season starts. (I went almost 2 years without logging on before and about 1 year during the hiatus and S22).

I’m still likely watching the season, since there were contestants who had runs I enjoyed in shorter seasons (I mean Cam is one of my favorite winners so…). 

Edited by Cookie73

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Not knowing the outcome would be too much suspense for me. 

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

At this point, I´m gonna check the results.

As for the season, I´ll still watch it because I want to check out the performances, but this is easily the least excited I´ve ever been for the show since I began watching, and it´s not because of the contestants,. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At this point, I´m gonna check the results.

As for the season, I´ll still watch it because I want to check out the performances, but this is easily the least excited I´ve ever been for the show since I began watching, and it´s not because of the contestants,. 

It feels like they got influenced by ITV and Channel 7

• Like 1

In terms of suspense, I guess the silver lining we can find is that, unlike S18-S20, we don´t really know who the top vote getters are in playoffs, and thus in semis we will just discover who the frontrunner of each team is before the finale. On the aformentioned seasons, we pretty much focused on the IS on semis since we knew the PVs on playoffs were gonna get it again on semis.

• Like 1

This season was clearly a replacement for American song contest, and that’s how many episodes we’ll get. It’s a really strong cast too, so the crap format is super frustrating. 

Don’t think it being Blake’s last season really played into it (my guess is them introducing a spring season last minute, hastened his decision though). 

• Like 4

After all of these male dominated seasons (particularly on Blake’s team),  there‘s still a hole in his resume. He’s never won with an adult female country singer. It took him a while to get over S12, and now he has a golden opportunity to avenge that loss, and cement his legacy. Just sayin’. :P

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

This season was clearly a replacement for American song contest, and that’s how many episodes we’ll get. It’s a really strong cast too, so the crap format is super frustrating. 

Don’t think it being Blake’s last season really played into it (my guess is them introducing a spring season last minute, hastened his decision though). 

He said he decided before the pandemic to leave, but put in off because the production was trying to get on its feet again.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

After all of these male dominated seasons (particularly on Blake’s team),  there‘s still a hole in his resume. He’s never won with an adult female country singer. It took him a while to get over S12, and now he has a golden opportunity to avenge that loss, and cement his legacy. Just sayin’. :P

That would be a dream come true. But sadly,  i get the feeling that TPTB might have other priorities :ph34rwave:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

That would be a dream come true. But sadly,  i get the feeling that TPTB might have other priorities :ph34rwave:

Maybe, but this has been my view since before the battles, and so far, it is going as I had suspected/hoped. Look at how fast he got rid of everyone else who might even be perceived as country. 

1 hour ago, RTV said:

It's probably wishful thinking, but I'm still hoping we get three weeks of lives. Maybe they'll do a Top 8, a Top 5 or 6 semifinals, and a Top 4 finale. 

I was thinking they may just eliminate 1-2 artists a week. So 8-7-6-4.

Or maybe I’m thinking too wishfully.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe, but this has been my view since before the battles, and so far, it is going as I had suspected/hoped. Look at how fast he got rid of everyone else who might even be perceived as country. 

Yeah, but Blake and TPTB don't neccesarily always have the same plans. And i have a strong feeling that this is one of these cases. 

After the semifinal results from last season, they probably feel that they need to "clean" their "image"

Edited by Gustavo527

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yeah, but Blake and TPTB don't neccesarily always have the same plans. And i have a strong feeling that this is one of these cases. 

After the semifinal results from last season, they probably feel that they need to "clean" their "image"

That can be handled on other teams. Plus, he just won with Cam a couple seasons ago, and Wendy was runner-up.