The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

34 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

From my understanding (although maybe I’m wrong), bro-country is the more shallow, modern “country” that sort of just sounds like twangy pop. Examples include Walker Hayes and Florida Georgia Line.

My favorite modern male country artists are Luke Combs and Zach Bryan. I’ve starting listening to more country as well, I’m sure there are some other good ones as well as … stuff like Florida Georgia Line.

Eric Church is good. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

It was a 4.2 from what I see so probably nothing lol

I was just wondering if they would restart or keep going. Like if it was mid performance (if it shook everything) lol

Edited by Voice
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

From my understanding (although maybe I’m wrong), bro-country is the more shallow, modern “country” that sort of just sounds like twangy pop. Examples include Walker Hayes and Florida Georgia Line.

My favorite modern male country artists are Luke Combs and Zach Bryan. I’ve starting listening to more country as well, I’m sure there are some other good ones as well as … stuff like Florida Georgia Line.

Not exactly. It’s not just the sound, it’s also the subject matter. Let’s put it this way. In traditional country, you sing about drinking because you’re heartbroken. In bro country, you sing about drinking because you like to party and pick up girls.

Bro country is country music for frat boys, not blue collar guys.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1