Paige Anne - 3k likes 325 shares 168 shares

Megan - 2.3k likes 317 comments 103 shares

Olivia - 1.9k likes 190 comments 94 shares

Tyson - 1.7k likes 211 comments 83 shares

Dawson - 1.3k likes 220 comments 51 shares

Hannah - 1.3k likes 118 comments 48 shares

Elijah - 1.2k likes 141 comments 121 shares

Malik - 978 likes 145 comments 66 shares

Nutsa’s is overinflated…there are a lot of negative comments…

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

FB Stats as of 12:00 am EST

Nutsa - 6.6k likes 3k comments 883 shares

Marybeth Byrd - 4.1k likes 353 comments 477 shares

We Ani - 3.8k likes  544 comments 241 shares

Colin - 3.7k likes 554 comments 314 shares

Michael - 3.2k likes 353 comments 477 shares

So it looks possible that Haven and Matt will make the top 20 while Elijah won't, even after he beat them for the platinum ticket vote.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

FB Stats as of 12:00 am EST

Nutsa - 6.6k likes 3k comments 883 shares

Marybeth Byrd - 4.1k likes 353 comments 477 shares

We Ani - 3.8k likes  544 comments 241 shares

Colin - 3.7k likes 554 comments 314 shares

Michael - 3.2k likes 353 comments 477 shares

The order of the stats didn't change overnight. However, the gap widened between the bottom 4 and everyone else. The bottom 4 (bolded) are all hovering around 1.1k-1.5k likes, while Olivia/Tyson are next at 2.4k likes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m1key said:

The order of the stats didn't change overnight. However, the gap widened between the bottom 4 and everyone else. The bottom 4 (bolded) are all hovering around 1.1k-1.5k likes, while Olivia/Tyson are next at 2.4k likes.

Guessing its bye bye Dawson, Hannah, and Malik then. Elijah performed poorly but at least he's more memorable I guess.

6 hours ago, BrokenHearted said:

So it looks possible that Haven and Matt will make the top 20 while Elijah won't, even after he beat them for the platinum ticket vote.

That vote was faulty…hardly any fans knew the vote was going on…plus they voted based off of small clips of their audition…

8 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

That vote was faulty…hardly any fans knew the vote was going on…plus they voted based off of small clips of their audition…

I would've voted for Elijah based on auditions too but his Hawaii performance was pretty underwhelming (a lot better than Haven's but she'll probably skate by on the cute kid factor plus leftover goodwill from her standout performance in the first Hollywood round).

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Guessing its bye bye Dawson, Hannah, and Malik then. Elijah performed poorly but at least he's more memorable I guess.

I didn't look at any of the performances on Facebook other than We's, and I voted for Hannah but not any of the guys.  She could still slip by the guys and it could be Dawson, Elijah and Malik going bye-bye.

Edited by CarmenSandiego

According to MJ's Poll on who should go Home

Night 1 safe is

- Oliver Steele

- Iam Togni

- Kaeyra

- Matt Wilson

- Emma Busse

- Nailyah Serenity

- Mariah Faith

- Zachariah Smith

- Lucy Love

- Warren Peay

Bottom 3

- Elise Kristine

- Haven Madison

- PJAE

Night 2 Safe 

- Olivia Soli

- We Ani

- Marybeth Byrd

- Michael Williams

- Tyson Venegas

- Colin Stough

- Hannah Nicolaisen

- Megan Danielle

- Paige Anne

- Elijah McCormick

Bottom 3

- Nutsa

- Malik Heard

- Dawson Wayne

4 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

According to MJ's Poll on who should go Home

Night 1 safe is

- Oliver Steele

- Iam Togni

- Kaeyra

- Matt Wilson

- Emma Busse

- Nailyah Serenity

- Mariah Faith

- Zachariah Smith

- Lucy Love

- Warren Peay

Bottom 3

- Elise Kristine

- Haven Madison

- PJAE

Night 2 Safe 

- Olivia Soli

- We Ani

- Marybeth Byrd

- Michael Williams

- Tyson Venegas

- Colin Stough

- Hannah Nicolaisen

- Megan Danielle

- Paige Anne

- Elijah McCormick

Bottom 3

- Nutsa

- Malik Heard

- Dawson Wayne

Good to know…but very few people vote on that poll…so, it’s a very small sample…

5 hours ago, m1key said:

How the F is Olivia so low ugh I want(ed) her to have a Grace Kinstler arc 😭

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kenboy123 said:

Based on the fact she’s not American…I don’t think she’s completely safe…she’s also getting a lot of hate online in comparison to the others…

She’s probably safe this round.  The only thing worse than being hated in this round is being forgotten.  But next round — I love her (especially because she’s the anti Facebook moms contestant), but I have no illusions that she’ll make the Top 12.

1 hour ago, ptebwwong said:

I think Nutsa is safe this round. I'm not sure she will definitely be in the Top 12 even with a good performance because she's polarizing, isn't American, etc.

even if they expand to top 14…she is probably not safe there either…

It's going to suck for if Emma ends up going home, because I feel like there is literally nothing more that she could've done in her performance to prove why she deserves to remain in the competition. All of the other contestants at risk right now (Pjae, Mariah, Dawson, Elijah, Hannah, Malik) all had poor song choices or forgettable performances. Emma gave an amazing vocal performance and had a superb song choice for her voice, but Minivan seems to not be receptive of it for whatever reason 😭  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, m1key said:

It's going to suck for if Emma ends up going home, because I feel like there is literally nothing more that she could've done in her performance to prove why she deserves to remain in the competition. All of the other contestants at risk right now (Pjae, Mariah, Dawson, Elijah, Hannah, Malik) all had poor song choices or forgettable performances. Emma gave an amazing vocal performance and had a superb song choice for her voice, but Minivan seems to not be receptive of it for whatever reason 😭  

I'd say that she's from canada + she hasn't been shown as much as the others :(

9 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

I'd say that she's from canada + she hasn't been shown as much as the others :(

That is def true and likely apart of a reason, but it is annoying because another contestant from Canada (Tyson) and contestants who haven't been shown as much (Nailyah/Michael) are doing better in stats than her when they seem to check the same boxes :( Obviously both reasons combined could be why this is happening, but still! 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, m1key said:

I wouldn’t say Dawson was forgettable. He really did something with the song and stood out 

1 minute ago, Discovolcano said:

I wouldn’t say Dawson was forgettable. He really did something with the song and stood out 

Oh I agree! I think he instead falls under the "poor song choice" category because it's a song that is never going to appeal to Minivan.  He did well with it, but it was not necessarily strategic. 

52 minutes ago, m1key said:

That is def true and likely apart of a reason, but it is annoying because another contestant from Canada (Tyson) and contestants who haven't been shown as much (Nailyah/Michael) are doing better in stats than her when they seem to check the same boxes :( Obviously both reasons combined could be why this is happening, but still! 

While Tyson has more screen time, his stats don't seem to be that good. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it into the Top 12. He just doesn't seem to be connecting with people as much as others. I really liked his audition, but didn't like his Hollywood performances. Last night's performance was ok, but he didn't do as well when he started interacting with the audience. Tyson has a lot of talent, but since Hollywood I've been feeling like he's a young contestant that needs more experience & time. 

Tyson will be a huge flop. He is GREAT at the piano but if he keeps singing the cookie cutter pop songs he’s been singing lately, he will not be around for much longer. 

Emma should’ve chosen a different song. She had the right idea of showing off her strong vocals but that song has been done 500,000 times (I’ve counted 😁) on these singing shows. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

While Tyson has more screen time, his stats don't seem to be that good. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it into the Top 12. He just doesn't seem to be connecting with people as much as others. I really liked his audition, but didn't like his Hollywood performances. Last night's performance was ok, but he didn't do as well when he started interacting with the audience. Tyson has a lot of talent, but since Hollywood I've been feeling like he's a young contestant that needs more experience & time. 

The judges have 2 wildcards they might end up saving him