• Lady K
    • Ava
    • Noah
    • Leah
    • Cameron
    • Christian
    • Katyrah
    • Fritz

I haven't watched since I'm on the West, but I don't need to in order to guess Cameron...he's not a favorite and he's Canadian...and for people that want to say he has an "advantage" for being male...there are plenty of other people to choose from...

2 minutes ago, joe14 said:

It has to be 2 unless it's the lowest 3 overall. It would be unfair to the other group if only one from tonight is going home and two from the other group.

Seems highly unlikely that they will go with a top 19 instead of a top 20. 1 going and Kenedi going just makes the most sense.

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Because Kennedi was still in the competition  when it was taped.

They literally always do voice dubs or voice over corrections so not sure why they couldn't do that here (seems like an easy fix), but I guess 1 being eliminated makes the most sense. I guess someone is sliding in because she left. Congrats to whoever that is.

Edited by joe14

13 minutes ago, joe14 said:

It has to be 2 unless it's the lowest 3 overall. It would be unfair to the other group if only one from tonight is going home and two from the other group.

No it wouldn't, because tonight's group still had someone go home which was Kennedi. It be unfair to have over 3 people go tonight.

48 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

I haven't watched since I'm on the West, but I don't need to in order to guess Cameron...he's not a favorite and he's Canadian...and for people that want to say he has an "advantage" for being male...there are plenty of other people to choose from...

The reason I don't think it will be Cameron is that you got people like Elliott who will still stan despite the clear lack of talent.

42 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

you forgot the Canadian part...that is VERY important...

I have a question for the people that are diehard fans of the show and have watched several seasons... Is being Canadian really that important?? 

Edited by Gustavo527