The Voice Australia Season 11

Teraginn

Yeah, there's really nothing more I can say except this is possibly the worst result I have seen on this show. I didn't like Chris Sebastian winning season 9 (especially after that terrible cover of Numb) but there was no denying that he was a worthy winner. Lachie on the other hand is not even half the vocalist the other three finalists are. 

Edited by voiceobserver

This might be unpopular, but despite the tragic format, I actually preferred last season to this one. Maybe it’s just because I followed along with last season more, but I felt more connected with that cast, especially the Fuller siblings. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This might be unpopular, but despite the tragic format, I actually preferred last season to this one. Maybe it’s just because I followed along with last season more, but I felt more connected with that cast, especially the Fuller siblings. 

Same. Also, Jordan, the young-ish modern guy last season, can sing circles around Lachie. Sian should've been in the finale, but Gnation deserved it, so so-so. And obviously, last season had a miles better winner lol.

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

I love how all the coaches in this thread counted Lachie and Rita out. :rofl:

His version of Time After Time was the best from any talent show I’ve seen. It wasn’t the old, repetitive, boring version I’ve seen a million times. So happy he won against the cookie cutters. :wub:

Lmfao queen it’s the way I had a feeling he would win too. I loved his audition and his version of “Time After Time” was gorgeous. Glad he won.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

And of course, Bella was one of the most deserving winners of all time. 

• Like 4

I find it funny that in the versions that i sort of tried to follow this year (The Voice Norway and The Voice Australia) Team Sausage won , and in versions that i didn't bother to follow at all (The Voice Finland and The Voice France) Team Waffle won :haha:  

Maybe i shouldn't follow The Voice USA this year so that way a female can win :blargwave: 

At least Jørgen was kind of a worthy winner (I wasn't much of a fan of most of his live performances but his audition and knockout were top tier) but... Lachie?? I mean, okay, if the Australian public decided to vote for hin, good for him i guess

Edited by Gustavo527

Jess and Faith's performance was amazing

Thando's Rise Up was also amazing

i will never understand the choice of this winner, there would have been 4 average finalists ok but the other 3 deserved to win

On 5/22/2022 at 4:52 PM, Skyfall said:
On 5/22/2022 at 2:39 PM, searomordep said:

And now his single on youtube has more views than the others.

He's tied with Jordan and Faith right now, and he's behind on likes (he has 800+, Jordan has 1.1k, and Faith has 1.4k). Even Thando who has less views got more likes than him with 1k. Doesn't look good to me. :blargwave:

.. but I agree with you. I have a hunch that he'll end up in 3rd. Thando in 4th (as much as I hate it), Jordan in 2nd, and Faith being the winner.

I love to say "I told you" LMAO

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, French20 said:

someone explain me this note from Lachine to me at 1:25-26???????????????????????? 😐💀💀💀💀💀💀

It’s only May and we already have IDF’s most childish post of 2022.

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

How on Earth did Lachie win looool

over Faith, Thando, AND Jordan???

i think the only answer is that Lachie managed to generate a bigger community than the others on his networks

Faith and Jordan were the majority favorites but Lachie had more support in terms of followings

51 minutes ago, Zoey said:

It’s only May and we already have IDF’s most childish post of 2022.

it's amazing people like you who quote the messages to criticize them

you don't agree with someone, it's the principle of a forum and we answer it calmly by saying why but you do the opposite

especially since you're posting for the first time on this topic and in addition to add that you're happy with the result because the majority of the topic was not for Lachie, so don't talk about children 🙂

Edited by French20
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, French20 said:

it's amazing people like you who quote the messages to criticize them

you don't agree with someone, it's the principle of a forum and we answer it calmly by saying why but you do the opposite

especially since you're posting for the first time on this topic and in addition to add that you're happy with the result because the majority of the topic was not for Lachie, so don't talk about children 🙂

I don’t think people in glass houses should throw stones. 

I called your comment childish because it was. You went out of your way to make a negative comment to follow the crowd and put your two cents worth in to add to the negativity. Post you aren’t happy with the result and leave it there if you’re that bothered. Don’t look through an entire performance to find one off note because we could all do that to most of the performances on any reality show. Most of these people are amateurs and don’t have perfect vocals hence why they  audition in the first place.

If you don’t want negative comments - don’t be negative.

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I don’t think people in glass houses should throw stones. 

I called your comment childish because it was. You went out of your way to make a negative comment to follow the crowd and put your two cents worth in to add to the negativity. Post you aren’t happy with the result and leave it there if you’re that bothered. Don’t look through an entire performance to find one off note because we could all do that to most of the performances on any reality show. Most of these people are amateurs and don’t have perfect vocals hence why they  audition in the first place.

If you don’t want negative comments - don’t be negative.

i don't care about your negative comment haha

as i said, a forum is made for disagreements, especially on shows like The Voice and it's often interesting to discuss it

just don't talk about children if your first post on this topic is to be happy with the winner because it's not the one that the majority of the topic wanted 🙂

4 minutes ago, French20 said:

i don't care about your negative comment haha

as i said, a forum is made for disagreements, especially on shows like The Voice and it's often interesting to discuss it

just don't talk about children if your first post on this topic is to be happy with the winner because it's not the one that the majority of the topic wanted 🙂

The thread is a general thread. It isn’t a fan thread for any particular contestant. Just because the majority didn’t like it doesn’t mean I don’t have to. 

I didn’t realise we had boarded a time capsule and gone back to the American Idol forum for season five in 2006 with your comments. You can go on to my ignore list since you don’t understand your own negativity and I’m done trying to point it out after 2 attempts. :rofl:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c53eb5de2523bfe873

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zoey said:

The thread is a general thread. It isn’t a fan thread for any particular contestant. Just because the majority didn’t like it doesn’t mean I don’t have to. 

I didn’t realise we had boarded a time capsule and gone back to the American Idol forum for season five in 2006 with your comments. You can go on to my ignore list since you don’t understand your own negativity and I’m done trying to point it out after 2 attempts. :rofl:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c53eb5de2523bfe873

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi