Drag Race Rankdown 4.0

*Chris

I’m going through picking queens to nominate for my round, and I was worried there wouldn’t be enough queens I’d want to nominate, but boy was I wrong….y’all are really f*cking it up with this elimination order :haha: 

• Haha 1

rpdr-rupauls-drag-race.gif
VENUS D-LITE

Venus D-Lite appeared on the third season of the US franchise and went home first. All I really remember Venus for was swinging her wig around her head and nearly taking out the half of the cast who were stood stage left. Venus is a Madonna impersonator and is really good at it. She has the look down and is a pretty good performer but that didn’t really come across during her Drag Race appearance. Im saving Phoenix because even though she’s delusional - she gave us more and I preferred her sickening walk down the runway to “Bad Romance” over anything Venus gave us 

• *Chris changed the title to Drag Race Rankdown 4.0 (Cycle 2 - Andy is next to nominate)

Taking Out The Trash GIFs | Tenor

Nominations:

The Princess vs Milan

India Ferrah vs Alisa Summers

Honey Mahogany vs Vivenne Pinay

Kandy Ho vs Sasha Belle 

Robbie Turnter vs Dax ExclamationPoint

Kimora Blac vs Kalorie Karbdashian Williams

Ariel Versace vs Aiden Zhane

Anastarzia Anaquway vs Kimora Amour

Robbie Turner

season 8 8x4 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S8

Robbie was a character on S8 with heavy hitters like Bob, Kim, Chi Chi, Naomi. Robbie saying "wheels" is one of the fastest lip sync wins in the history of the show. So shocking that Robbie was in the bottom that week when production knew she could skate really well! Who could have seen that coming! Anyway, Robbie was super duper crunchy and had some of the worst wig lines we have ever seen on the show and I didn't really love her talking heads. Everything seemed very performative. Robbie had a make-up overhaul after the show, but then unfortunately had some mental health issues and now doesn't do drag to my knowledge. Otherwise I think we would have probably seen Robbie on All Stars by now.

Save Dax

• *Chris changed the title to Drag Race Rankdown 4.0 (Cycle 2 - Andy's nomination posted)

Anastarzia Anaquway

The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0 - Page 20 - Rankdowns - idolforums.com

Anastarzia or nicknamed Starzy on the show, was a queen from Canada's Drag Race.  Her entrance line wasIf yo udon't know my name just call me mother!  Which is eh.  I mostly remember Starzy because I sort of hated her full drag name.  Its a mouthful to be polite.  That said the nickname Starzy was much better and more tolerable.  Starzy was a standout in the first episode when she made that red poncho/coat-think in the design challenge.  I thought it was worthy of a top placement if not a win.  But instead Rita got it.  That said she was unremarkable the rest of her time on the show.  So I am going to take this time to remove her.  Side note her finale look was amazing.

Save: Kimora Amour

INDIA FERRAH

me8kv2vr2y851.jpg?auto=webp&s=029355bccf171330a95241e6a659036676891d8d

India Ferrah is a drag queen who first appeared way back on season three of RuPaul's Drag Race. Her most notable moments in that season were having an identical look to someone else from that cast whose name I do not remember, constantly being shaded by Michelle Visage of all people for wearing a breastplate in every challenge, and of course being picked up by Mimi Imfurst in a lip sync. She ended up surviving that lip sync because drag is not a contact sport unless you're Alaska in Cherry Bomb and went the next week.

She faded back into obscurity, before she was ultimately cast on All Stars 5's line-up of slim pickings owing to all of the big names rightfully being afraid of Shea Coulée. India's performance in the talent show was her own song & dance number to a song centred around the aforementioned Mimi moment. The song was catchy, but like... best of the talent show material? I think not. Then again Yara won the AS6 talent show for just fist bumping her fake boobs so Ru's standards are clearly low. But let's be real, we all know she was given the win because Derrick, as expected, flopped in the challenge and Ru needed to get as much drama from that situation as possible.

India was destroyed in the lip sync by Yvie Oddly, and then spent the remaining FOUR weeks of AS5 landing in the bottom but somehow constantly being saved because A) two of the queens decided to vote for themselves and B.) they really weighted her Week 1 win up against Mariah even though Mariah SHOULD HAVE WON THE TALENT SHOW AND DID BETTER THAN INDIA EVERY OTHER WEEK... Ladies, my blood is boiling. Anyway, Snatch Game would ultimately be the week India saw the writing on the wall, but she did go out in epic fashion by doing #themost and trying to use Al*xis's vote against Shea against her. Unfortunately, it then meant that the Drag Race reddit would go on and on and on and on about how Alexis only went at the Top 5 because of India as if Shea/Jujubee/Cracker/Blair weren't BFFs that entire season and Alexis was always the odd one out. But I digress.

Anyway, I wouldn't really consider myself a fan of India and not just because she's from Dayton, but I can't deny she's somehow managed to serve some iconic moments on the show. These old school Drag Race girls really know how to bring the drama, and we've been missing out on it.

She did also return for this deleted moment from the S9 finale: