Drag Race Rankdown 4.0

*Chris

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me getting confuse reaction as if it wasn't true:

Ooh I wasn't questioning your credibility as I do believe you. But that's a whole hot mess with Mimi being 3rd in the vote out of the whole first 4 seasons of the U.S. franchise. :wacko: :haha: 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh I wasn't questioning your credibility as I do believe you. But that's a whole hot mess with Mimi being 3rd in the vote out of the whole first 4 seasons of the U.S. franchise. :wacko: :haha: 

That’s essentially why there was the arguments about her fans in untucked :haha: 

Just now, Solaris said:

how was she not one of the highest?  I thought she was super popular in the early seasons.

Yes, she was but at this point, the queens above her were more active on social media and recency bias as a lot of people only started watching around S3/S4. 

36 minutes ago, Solaris said:

how was she not one of the highest?  I thought she was super popular in the early seasons.

Season 1 wasn’t viewed by a lot of people and, at the time of All Stars, wasn’t really accessible because they didn’t properly license out the songs in the episodes.

58 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

52 minutes ago, Solaris said:

my confusion was over mimi getting third :haha:

I know, I just wanted to post that video