Drag Race Rankdown 4.0

*Chris

14 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I am going to cut all the winners and front runners so we get left with a random Top whatever!  :wub:

Oooh lmaooo, why does this not surprise me? :dead: 

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Spoiler alert: Genessy wins

Say Less You Got It GIF by LaLa Milan

Jasmine Masters

yGui7LAa_400x400.jpg

i like Jasmine but Coco seems more interesting. She’s jumbo and I already cut Darienne and will eventually get Bianca so I am going to save a big queen here since I don’t want to seem fatophobic. Anyways coco is Fijian australian which seems super cool and interesting. Jasmine had a catch phrase that was not very interesting but her delivery sold it. Jasmine was on season 7 and the 4th season of all stars. I assume no one cares about her since she was left here for so long so out she goes from the rank down. If you care, then you should have saved her, there were ample opportunities. I am not like rushing to take any of these matchups so I expect no one to complain 🙂 anyways bye jazzy!

save coocoo for coco puffs

Edited by JC

Just now, *Chris said:

I am confused as to how Bianca is a big queen ? 

I guess she's a big queen considering she's one of the most successful queen, across the globe. 

Lol I just like shading her because it always gets a reaction from you ❤️ 

2 hours ago, JC said:

Coco seems more interesting. She’s jumbo and I already cut Darienne and will eventually get Bianca so I am going to save a big queen here since I don’t want to seem fatophobic.

1. Bianca isn’t considered a big queen, and 2. Can we stop making snide comments about people’s weight? It’s rather crass.

• *Chris changed the title to Drag Race Rankdown 4.0 (Cycle 2 - JC nominates next)
6 hours ago, Elliott said:

1. Bianca isn’t considered a big queen, and 2. Can we stop making snide comments about people’s weight? It’s rather crass.

When I said she was jumbo I meant that was her name coco jumbo. But the big queens take pride in it, and I don’t find being big to be a detriment so I jest but I don’t want to offend people so I’ll stop. Well I don’t mean to offend anyone but Bianca :giggle:and it’s only funny because she’s not a big queen.

Scaredy Kat (UK1, 9th Place)

Scaredy Kat placed 9th on Drag Race UK’s first season in a cast of 10. At the time of filming, Scaredy was the youngest queen to ever be on the show and one of the only queens not be gay, since he had a girlfriend at the time of filming. Scaredy was safe during Week 1’s hometown/Queen Elizabeth runway challenge, but in Week 2 was Team Captain for Downton Draggy after The Vivienne ranked him last out of all the contestants. Her ranking proved to be true when Scaredy was in the bottom against Blu Hydrangea and lost the lipsync to Bananarama’s “Venus”. I wasn’t overly attached to Scaredy and I think she had a lot of growing to do with her Drag at the time, so this cut feels appropriate.

Save: Cynthia Lee Fontaine

@JC 24 hours has been up.

You have until the morning to post the nominations.

If JC fails to do so before I wake up tomorrow, the nominations will be randomized - I will be sending them to a third party shortly.

I am assuming purple means they cannot be nominated.

Victoria “Porkchop” Parker v. Penny Tration

Mystique Summers Madison v. Nicole Paige Brooks

Phoenix v. Venus D-Lite

Tyra Sanchez v. Chi Chi Devayne (AS3)

Pandora Boxx (AS1 / AS6) v. Courtney Act

Vanessa Vanjie Mateo (S11) v. Stacy Layne Matthews

Derrick Barry (AS5) v. Tammie Brown (AS1)

Yvie Oddly v. A'Keria C. Davenport (AS6)

Akeria C. Davenport

fanilas.tumblr.com - Tumbex

If we are cutting people we don't like ala Roxxxy and Darienne Lake, then I am within my right to cut Akeria.  Akeria is a two time drag race participant.  She was a a third place finisher on Season 11 of drag race.  She was largely invisible throughout the season in the confessionals.  However she turned out several good moments.  She had her twerking is a blessing and she had several solid runways.  Her glitter and gold look is stunning, and my favorite thing she wore in her first season.  She was in the bottom twice.  The first time she landed in the bottom was part of a history making bottom 6.  She stood out I suppose, but honestly that was such a mess by everyone.  The second time she was in the bottom was against Rajah O'Hara, who she sent home while lipsyncing Strut by Sheena Easton.  Akeria deserved her win there.  She won two challenges throughout the season, I have a hard time recalling what they were, and made it to the finale.  She lost the second rounds of lipsync for the crown against Yvie and finished 3rd overall.

She recently returned for All-Star 6 and honestly my opinion of her didn't really change from the first go round.  At first I didn't like what she did with not competing in the lipsync to return competition, but I got over it.  I mostly found her unmemorable outside of the Pink Table Top, where she did well.  She was underwhelming basically all 5 other weeks, and was in the bottom three times.  The round she got eliminated was when she was in the bottom against Ra'jah O'Hara who had done better in the competition as a whole.  I will give her one thing, her frills runway was INSANELY good.  She claims she is the BAWDY of AS6, but its clearly Kylie.

That said I am not a fan, but she's at least the best of the Davenport line.  I don't expect this cut to last long.  :haha:

tbh this is just me saving yvie and thank you Solaris for making my life easier hehe 

SAVE: Yvie Oddly 

thanks @Solaris

• Haha 1

Pandora Boxx

Pandora Boxx Runway GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Hmm I wasn't sure where to go with this cut, but I like Courtney more than I do Pandora so it felt like a safe choice. Pandora has appeared on Drag Race three times, and has had an array of different experiences in her time on the show. Her first season was season 2 - for the mostpart she did pretty well, consistently placing in the top but never winning a challenge, cementing herself as the Miss Congeniality winner and a firm fan favourite. Don't quote me on this but I think she was maybe the top vote-getter in the poll for All-Stars 1, or at least she was very high in the ratings? So clearly a very popular queen at the time.

All-Stars 1 was.. a rough spot in general and for Pandora. I didn't like her defeatist attitude in her one episode being paired with Mimi.. although I can't really blame her. I'd have checked out if I came back for a second shot, found out I had to work as part of a team and then by default end up with arguably one of the weakest competitors. So while I didn't enjoy Pandora here, I don't blame her too much either lmao.

I don't know how much I needed to see Pandora on All-Stars 6 but it was nice that she got the chance to redeem herself. That being said for someone who made it all the way to top six on a stacked, competitive season, I think she had one of the smallest impacts. Her edit wasn't great, she was largely invisible and when she was shown, I don't think it was in the best light at all times. She had some good moments, her Carol Channing performance in the rusical was fun, and she actually held her own quite well against Silky, on her sixth consecutive lip-sync, to an Ariana Grande song. I don't mind Pandora but for someone who had three runs on the show she just has never left a major impression on me.

Saving Courtney Act