Drag Race Rankdown 4.0

*Chris

VICTORIA SCONE (UK Season 3)

Victoria Scone Druk GIF - Victoria Scone Druk Rpdr - Discover & Share GIFs

Y'all are savage with these first round nominations 😮 I'm sure I'll get some flack for this cut, but honestly Sum Ting Wong is one of my favorites from her season so I prefer her to Victoria at this point. Victoria Scone is the first ever AFAB queen to compete in a Drag Race season (to my knowledge). Hailing from Cardiff, Wales, Victoria came out of the gate immediately as a force to be reckoned with and placed High in week one. I was a huge fan of her runway looks, especially the afternoon tea looks. Her style seems to be campy and conceptual, and I was really looking forward to seeing what she had to offer all season long. She was poised to go deep into the competition but then injured her knee early on and had to be dismissed from the show at the beginning of week 3. I hope to see her compete in Season 4.

If I'm being completely honest, though, the reason I don't love Victoria as much as I want to (so far) is because I don't feel she is as charismatic as a lot of my favorite queens. I feel there is something a little dry about her personality, though I do think she is incredibly likable and overall I do enjoy Victoria.

Saving: Sum Ting Wong

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/8/2022 at 5:42 PM, #jeah said:

ROXXXY ANDREWS (Season 5, All-Stars 2)

RuPaul's Drag Race

roxxxy andrews gifs | WiffleGif

Honestly, this is more of an “I like Anubis” move than a “f*ck Roxxxy Andrews” move. But also, Roxxxy kind of sucked in both of her seasons, for completely different reasons. In Season 5 she was part of the obnoxious clique called Rolaskatox which was devoted to being bratty, cliquey, and bullying Jinkx Monsoon. Roxxxy was the head of the Bullying Jinkx Department and that was her narrative all season long, despite slaying the runways, doing well in challenges, and having a really emotional moment with Ru on the main stage. We all know the bus stop story.

in All Stars 2, she was much more likable but lasted way too long at the expense of more dominant queens like Alyssa And Tatianna. I like Roxxxy overall, but she still kind of sucks in the grand scheme of the drag race world and I don’t really connect with her.

saving Anubis 

Updated!

5 minutes ago, #jeah said:

VICTORIA SCONE (UK Season 3)

Victoria Scone Druk GIF - Victoria Scone Druk Rpdr - Discover & Share GIFs

Y'all are savage with these first round nominations 😮 I'm sure I'll get some flack for this cut, but honestly Sum Ting Wong is one of my favorites from her season so I prefer her to Victoria at this point. Victoria Scone is the first ever AFAB queen to compete in a Drag Race season (to my knowledge). Hailing from Cardiff, Wales, Victoria came out of the gate immediately as a force to be reckoned with and placed High in week one. I was a huge fan of her runway looks, especially the afternoon tea looks. Her style seems to be campy and conceptual, and I was really looking forward to seeing what she had to offer all season long. She was poised to go deep into the competition but then injured her knee early on and had to be dismissed from the show at the beginning of week 3. I hope to see her compete in Season 4.

If I'm being completely honest, though, the reason I don't love Victoria as much as I want to (so far) is because I don't feel she is as charismatic as a lot of my favorite queens. I feel there is something a little dry about her personality, though I do think she is incredibly likable and overall I do enjoy Victoria.

Saving: Sum Ting Wong

omg nooo ;( 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Maybe you would if you watched UK3 😘

True, I would probably rage about it if I had watched and liked her. :haha: But I like being a bit clueless on some people and just enjoy the drama instead. :giggle: 

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Elliott getting mad over a cut is a super low threshold for “drama” but I’ll take it :haha: 

Elliott does say he likes to complain about anything. :haha: 

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

RuPaul at 1:05 gazing lovingly at Roxxxy, glancing at Cracker for one millisecond and then back to Roxxxy makes me cackle every time

He was wondering if it was too late to put Jujubee or Shea in the lip sync instead. 

39 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Andy whined about One Last Time for a month just to do Ariana dirty in this game, smh

(my attempt to keep Andy drama afloat for all our loyal fans and observers)

The best part about this video is Bebe Zahara Rexha yelling “iconic” when literally nothing happened

Edited by #jeah
  • Haha 1

Maxi shield

maxi-shield-sing.gif
idk who Maxi is so she is getting the boot. I realize she is on the Australian version and I did not watch it but I am also guessing that since no one has saved her even though I gave you ample opportunity to, no one will give a shizz that she is gone. I honestly waited for the last battle to be sure no one cared about it. Anyways maxi finished in 6th place but won only one mini challenge so she did not make much of an impact. Maxi referred to herself as a big queen but could not get it done to represent for the big queens. Honestly idk who qualifies as a big queen but isnt Bianca a big queen? Pretty sure everyone keeps hyping a big queen and we have already had one forever. Anyways saving jessica because she is gorge and deserves it for being beautiful and I am a superficial queen so yay.

save jessica wild

Edited by JC