Songs of the 2000s Mini Rankdowns (2023 Round)

Steven_

20. LIKE A G6 – FAR EAST MOVEMENT FEAT. THE CATARACS AND DEV

60ada370c970bb10685dd47e7530f29f.953x953x1.jpg

MUSIC VIDEO LINK

COREY: 2

DEREK: 4

NICO: 11

ALEX: 13

ANDY: 13

REI: 15

WALLACE: 15

QK: 16

AKSHAR: 17

LILY: 18

ELLIOTT: 19

CHRIS: 20

DIANA: 20

GIGI: 20

RICHARD: 20

STEVEN: 20

COREY

An unusual song, but very catchy. It's the only one of my picks to make it past the second cutting round.

ALEX

Under the right set of circumstances (i.e. blacking out in a club) I can appreciate this. Listening to this directly after “Jar of Hearts” was a bit…jarring though.

WALLACE

adceec77eda31513bd1a64a8aade2a03.gif

Lol I'm so shook about Far East Movement's "Like a G6" making it through to the finals as I never really imagined it. :haha: But I do really like this song and think it's a jam, so I don't mind it being here - although there are still plenty and many other songs I would have preferred here but.... that's a conversation for another day. :haha: I do love the electro house/electro-hop feel of the song, which are different kinds of genre. But this song gives off such a fun party jamming feel to it! :bobo: I believe it's Dev that sings on the chorus and I really like her parts of the song:

Popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6
Like a G6, like a G6
Like a G6, like a G6

:bobo:

I enjoy the rapping verses from Far Easy Movement and lmaoo yeah it's no lyrical masterpiece but it's just an easygoing fun party jam! :haha: I don't really have many standout favorite parts but I like the part that goes:

Sippin on, sippin on sizz, I'mma ma-make it fizz
Girl I keep it gangsta, popping bottles at the crib
This is how we live, every single night
Take that bottle to the head, and let me see you fly

Then I also really like the other part in the bridge that goes: 

It's that 808 bump, make you put yo hands up
Make you put yo hands up, put yo, put yo hands up
(You can't touch this)
It's that 808 bump, make you put yo hands up
Make you put yo hands up, put yo, put yo hands up
(You can't touch this)

"Like a G6" is a really fun, catchy jam! I have no idea how this will do on this rankdown's Top 20 but I am curious to see. A part of me can see this being last but a part of me can see this somewhere in the Bottom 4? I feel it will be a very polarizing song and not do too well but maybe it could surprise me?

RICHARD

Sonically, this “song” is just unpleasant. There’s no discernible melody to the chorus, with the singer literally singing one note the entire time. The production and instrumentation is overall grating to the ears, and the rap section is just as banal and mind-numbing as the rest of the track.

STEVEN

I don't like this song. It's overproduced and the lyrics are nonsensical.

19. REMIND ME – BRAD PAISLEY AND CARRIE UNDERWOOD

65b6a55bf71630650188c05be6bee571.1000x1000x1.jpg

MUSIC VIDEO LINK

STEVEN: 1

DIANA: 2

GIGI: 6

QK: 6

CHRIS: 8

NICO: 9

RICHARD: 16

DEREK: 17

AKSHAR: 20

ALEX: 20

ANDY: 20

COREY: 20

ELLIOTT: 20

LILY: 20

REI: 20

WALLACE: 20

STEVEN

"Remind Me" is my favorite Carrie Underwood duet. She has done a lot of collaborations throughout the years, but "Remind Me" remains the best of them all in my opinion (I really like "Tears of Gold" and "The Champion" a lot too, but I digress). I like the lyrics and instrumentation here. Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley always make a great duo, whether in music or comedy. I like the earnest delivery they both bring to the song. The song is about a couple wanting to rekindle the spark their relationship once had. They both deliver this song really well. The back and forth between them is great, as well as when they harmonize together. Carrie's voice is the highlight of the song. She sounds amazing as always; I like how she belts the notes, especially in the chorus. She looks so beautiful in the video too. "Remind Me" is such a fantastic song, and easily my favorite from this year.

RICHARD

Before this ranking, I’d never heard this song. Listening to it now, it’s nice, I suppose. Not a groundbreaking song by any means, but I probably wouldn’t change the station if it came on the radio.

ALEX

I owe a huge apology to 2010’s top 20. I really had no idea how much worse it was gonna get

COREY

Unimpressive country song by two artists I am not a fan of.

WALLACE

2tQX.gif

"Remind Me" is the song I'm least familiar with of the songs in this Top 20. This was just never a Carrie song I really paid attention to like her solo singles and I barely check out Brad's music on my own. I do think this is a really nice collaboration between Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood. I do think Brad sounds good here, but they don't do a lot for me as a whole. I do prefer Carrie's parts here. She sounds and looks gorgeous (in the video) as usual. I do enjoy listening to this though I don't listen to it much. Those Oh baby remmmiiinnddd mmeeee parts sticks out the most.

18. PRICE TAG – JESSIE J FEAT. B.o.B 

08c4bfa3fffa1a49118ab013cd7aadde.953x953x1.jpg

MUSIC VIDEO LINK

ELLIOTT: 3

ALEX: 5

CHRIS: 5

AKSHAR: 8

ANDY: 9

LILY: 10

DIANA: 11

QK: 11

STEVEN: 13

COREY: 15

WALLACE: 17

DEREK: 18

NICO: 18

REI: 18

RICHARD: 18

GIGI: 19

STEVEN

The song is fine. It's a song I like well enough when I hear it, but I don't seek it out to listen to it again.

COREY

It sounds catchy enough on the surface, but I'm just not feeling it.

WALLACE

jessie-j-price-tag.gif

"Price Tag" wasn't really a song I was picturing making it to the Top 20 but well done to Jessie J and B.o.B for that. I do like "Price Tag" although it's neither of my favorite song(s) by Jessie J or B.o.B. I'm glad to see B.o.B making it to the end here although I really wish it could have been for "Airplanes" or "Nothin' on You" more. I do prefer a number of other songs of theirs but this is still such a fun jam. I do like the lowkey funky feel of this song. It has a relaxed chill groove to it. Jessie J has a great voice and I do really enjoy how she sings this song. The pre-chorus and chorus are really fun and catchy parts of the song where Jessie sings:

Everybody look to their left (yeah)
Everybody look to their right
Can you feel that (yeah)
We're paying with love tonight? 

It's not about the money, money, money
We don't need your money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag
Ain't about the (uh) ch-ch-ching ch-ching
Ain't about the (yeah) bl-bling-bl-bling
Wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag (OK)

From the second verse, I do like that part where she sings:

We need to take it back in time,
When music made us all unite!
And it wasn't low blows and video h**s,
Am I the only one getting tired?

B.o.B does provide a fun verse on his rap of the song. Some of my favorite parts are where he raps:

Well, keep the price tag
And take the cash back
Just give me six strings and a half stack 

And all I, yes, all I need
Are keys and guitars
And guess what? In 30 seconds
I'm leaving to Mars 

It's like this, man
You can't put a price on a life
We do this for the love
So we fight and sacrifice
Every night
So we ain't gon' stumble and fall
Never
Waiting to see or send a sign of defeat
Uh uh

I do like how Jessie J sings the rest of the song and the ad-libs she brings towards the end! This does tend to be a song I forget about even though I do like it but I definitely enjoyed listening to it after not hearing it for awhile.

DEREK

JJ is an insane vocalist but this one is a little subdued and cheesy. I prefer Jessie just wailing her head off for no reason

RICHARD

Not a bad song, but I’ve never really felt that drawn to it. While I like Jessie J’s voice, for some reason, I don’t think it gels with the song itself. I feel like I’d feel more positively about this song if it was sung by someone with a less harsh tone, like perhaps Natasha Bedingfield or someone similar.

17. DYNAMITE – TAIO CRUZ

625929598b32e1092f57f563f7f83cf5.220x220x1.jpg

MUSIC VIDEO LINK

COREY: 4

WALLACE: 4

ELLIOTT: 5

LILY: 8

NICO: 10

DEREK: 11

QK: 12

AKSHAR: 13

ALEX: 14

RICHARD: 14

GIGI: 15

ANDY: 16

CHRIS: 16

STEVEN: 17

DIANA: 19

REI: 19

COREY

Taio Cruz is not a big name in music, but he had a string of three awesome songs over a few years' period. Dynamite is the second.

WALLACE

d1000556-0089-4f84-8f67-f0194ac32ae9_tex

c058a677-1fbb-4023-80e4-ce0b3a10fd4e_tex

Oooh I'm reallly happy, surprised, shook and all of that at "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz making it through to the Top 20 but I am so here for it! :spaz: This was one of those songs I actually wanted to support in the 2010 round (alongside Taio's other jam of "Break My Heart" - which I regret not helping out) but didn't have room to help either of them. So #bless Akshar for helping "Dynamite" for 2011's list. hahaha This song was really one of MY JAMS back in 2010/2011 and just one of those songs I woudl hear a lot and could not get enough of. I do love how the song starts off with partial of the chorus that goes:

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO! Gotta let go!
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO! Baby, let's go!

I love and am here for the verses too, especially those parts where Taio certain words 3 times like "I came to dance, dance, dance, dance,"  "I'm wearing all my favorite brands, brands, brands, brands," "Give me some space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands," etc. That part has got me JAMMING! :bobo: 

But then I love how the rest of the actual chorus comes in later in the song where Taio sings:

'Cause we gon' rock this club
We gon' go all night
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!
'Cause I told you once
Now I told you twice
We gon' light it up
Like it's dynamite!

I'm here for that second verse, especially the parts that goes: I came to move, move, move, move. Get out the way of me and my crew, crew, crew, crew. :bobo:

Another part of the song that I am here for? That bridge of course! I lovee it all!

I'm gonna take it all
I, I'm gonna be the last one standing
Higher over all
I, I'm gonna be the last one landing
'Cause I, I, I believe it
And I, I, I, I just want it all...
I just want it all...
I'm gonna put my hands in the air!
Hands, hands in the air!
Put your hands in the air!

The song goes in so hard there, especially with that beat after the bridge ends. :bobo: I AM DANCING Y'ALL! :bobo: As I am to the rest of this song!

But yeah I do really love "Dynamite" and think it's such a feel good song! It's one of those songs that just makes me so happy and wants to get up and jam along to it! :bobo: I am very pleased that it did make it through to the final vote even after 2 tiebreaker rounds! I know this song won't rank too well or too high, as I don't think many people will be that passionate about it. But I do hope it can at least avoid 20th place. If not, then that's okay as I'm just glad it made it here as I lost a lot of songs/my biggest 2011 favorite songs I really loved so this definitely helped fill that void. :haha: 

RICHARD

Like “Animal” this is definitely more a 2010 song for me, but I think it’s overall a decently strong pop track. I’m not in love with it and think it’s a little trite, but it’s still a fun listen and one of the more nostalgic songs on the list for me.

STEVEN

I remember how popular this song was. It's fun, but it's never been one I sought out to listen to. Probably because of how overplayed it was.

6 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Was the 8 #20s for Carrie and Brad's duet coordinated? Because I don't think the song is that bad. :dead:

Compared to all the other songs, it had nothing to grasp. Even the songs I hated with a passion, I was able to find something of value in them, but this song offered me nothing.

14 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Was the 8 #20s for Carrie and Brad's duet coordinated? Because I don't think the song is that bad. :dead:

That seems unlikely. It's probably a mixture of the usual people who rank that stuff low combined with a few new additions and there you go.

Edited by QueenKalie

20: "Like A G6" is a really fun song but yeah not surprised about this coming in last as I was kinda expecting it to do so.

19: Ooh wow, 8 #20s for "Remind Me" but it still managed to  beat "Like a G6" by quite a big average - over a 1 point average. 😮 I didn't expect so many of those rankings but I'm ok with this showing up early as I was least familiar with this.

18: Wow another big gap in points from 14.06 to a 12.37 here. Gosh this Top 17 (or maybe Top 18?) is gonna be really tight in points, I bet. I do like and enjoy "Price Tag" but am okay with its ranking here. I do more or less agree with Steven's comments on this one. Lol Derek's comment (2nd sentence) made me lol and oooo interesting comment from Richard. LOL I can totally envision Natasha Bedingfield singing this song now. :haha:

17: Aww "Dynamite" was so close to making it to the next set. :haha: But actually I think this did a little better than I expected so not really mad at this ranking though I would have loved seeing it a little higher.  Such a fun jam that really brought back so many happy memories for me. :haha:

#1 and #20 stats so far!

#1's revealed (1): Steven
#1's remaining (15): Akshar, Alex, Andy, Chris, Corey, Derek, Diana, Elliott, Gigi, Lily, Nico, QK, Rei, Richard, Wallace

#20's revealed (13): Chris, Diana, Gigi, Richard, Steven, Akshar, Alex, Andy, Corey, Elliott, Lily, Rei, Wallace
#20's remaining (3): Derek, Nico, QK

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Wally ranking Carrie 20 in one ranking and 1 consistently in the other amuses me.:dead:

Ahh it does depend on the songs itself and group of songs in collection. 🙈 I usually really like or love most of the songs here so ranking them is harder but this one was one I never really paid attention to or had much of a connection with. :blushingwave:

16. IF I DIE YOUNG – THE BAND PERRY

79320b80764e56782eb9c093b2b248a1.682x682x1.jpg

MUSIC VIDEO LINK

QK: 1

CHRIS: 2

AKSHAR: 3

DIANA: 6

RICHARD: 11

ANDY: 12

ELLIOTT: 12

GIGI: 13

WALLACE: 13

NICO: 15

DEREK: 16

LILY: 16

REI: 17

ALEX: 19

COREY: 19

STEVEN: 19

RICHARD

The lead singer has a very pretty tone to her voice that compelled me to keep listening. Not the most distinctive song, but definitely a nice one.

WALLACE

tumblr_lt61tai1WJ1qars9eo1_500.gif

"If I Die Young" is the song I think of right away when I think of The Band Perry. This is also my favorite song of theirs and the song I'm most familiar with of theirs. I do think "If I Die Young" is a very beautiful song but it's also a really sad and depressing song, so it's not really a song I would like to listen to a lot. But I do really like and appreciate the sentiment of the song. Also I know this song was a 2010/2011 crossover, but this song always felt more like a 2011 song for me so I am glad and preferred it making it to the end for 2011! :yes: I also know that this was their big song that was able to crossover to Top 40 radio/the pop charts, so that helped me become more familiar with this song when it was out.

Kimberly sings this song soo beautifully and stunningly. I love how she starts off the chorus singing:

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in a river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Uh oh, uh oh

From the first verse, I do like the part where Kimberly sings:

And life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby
The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

So heartbreaking. :broken: Then from the second verse, I lovethe parts where she sings:

And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger, 

There's a boy here in town, says he'll love me forever,
Who would have thought forever could be severed by...
...the sharp knife of a short life, oh well?
I've had just enough time

I also really like how the song settles and calms down a bit as the song gets to the bridge. But one of my favorite parts that really moves and gives me chills is where Kimberly sings: And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'. Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'. Danggg that part really hits hard. :broken:

COREY

There is not much I like about this song, but 19 is better than 20, and I can actually identify a tune here.

STEVEN

I've never been a fan of this song. I don't like how it romanticizes dying young.

15. ANIMAL – NEON TREES

d1d23cef3d06d8c5ceb0ba663b8a856a.768x766x1.jpg

MUSIC VIDEO LINK

ALEX: 1

COREY: 3

RICHARD: 3

NICO: 4

DEREK: 9

QK: 10

LILY: 12

ELLIOTT: 14

AKSHAR: 15

GIGI: 16

REI: 16

ANDY: 17

CHRIS: 17

DIANA: 18

STEVEN: 18

WALLACE: 18

ALEX

Why not

COREY

Awesome song. Neon Trees came up with a few good ones.

RICHARD

I definitely associate this song more with 2010, but since it was a crossover hit, I wanted to push for its advancement this time around. This song overall is super catchy, the production is solid, and the buildup throughout the track is really satisfying. Great song.

STEVEN

I thought this was a song I never heard before based on the title alone, but it turns out I have. I'm sure I heard this on the background of a TV show or movie. It's fine, but it's not a song I'll ever go out of my way to listen to again.

WALLACE

ElaborateBlandBooby-size_restricted.gif

I have always liked and enjoyed "Animal"  by Neon Trees. It wasn't ever like a huge favorite of mine or anything but it's a fun song that I do really appreciate and enjoy the sound of.  I also did not remember this song being a 2010/2011 crossover. I have no idea if this song was more 2010 or 2011 for me, so hmmm. :haha: I do enjoy the verses but the chorus is where the song shines most for me that goes:

Oh oh
I want some more
Oh oh
What are you waiting for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight
Oh oh
I want some more
Oh oh
Say goodbye to my heart tonight

That part of the song is so fun and catchy! :bobo: But then from the second verse, I also really enjoy the part where it goes:

You're killin' me now
And I won't be denied by you
The animal inside of you

"Animal" is a fun song, although I do prefer another Neon Trees song so we'll see if that song can make the finals. Well done to Richard on making sure this song made it to the finals here as it felt just short for 2010.

14. BLOW – KESHA

d5c3c8f2444d56995ef10da76fbfdad4.1000x1000x1.jpg

MUSIC VIDEO LINK

DEREK: 1

ELLIOTT: 1

COREY: 5

ALEX: 7

GIGI: 8

QK: 9

REI: 12

RICHARD: 12

WALLACE: 12

CHRIS: 14

NICO: 14

LILY: 15

STEVEN: 15

DIANA: 16

AKSHAR: 18

ANDY: 18

COREY

I don't think Ke$ha ever produced a bad song. Even her slow one, "Praying", received a lot of praise, although it was pretty well the only one I didn't like. "Blow" is one of her crazier numbers.

RICHARD

The production on this isn’t my favorite, but compared to most of the other songs here, this is definitely one of the hookiest. The chorus in particular hits hard, especially when the backing vocals come in. If this were released in 2010, it would land a lot lower on my list, but unfortunately, the top 20 this year isn’t as competitive.

WALLACE

kesha-this-place-about-to-blow.gif

Of the two Kesha songs eligible for the 2011 list, I'm glad that "Blow" was the one to make it to the Top 20. I always loved "blow" and thought this was a really fun jam for Kesha. "We R Who We R" is fun too but I never loved that song nearly as much as this one. I do love the fun electropop/dancey  feel of this song and Kesha always knows how to bring it with these fun jams! :bobo: The beat has this fun and sexy sound to it and I really enjoy Kesha's vocal delivery here.

I do love the pre-chorus parts where she sings:

It's time to kill the lights and shut the DJ down
(This place's about to)
Tonight we're taking over, no one's getting out

Then I also really love the chorus parts where she sings:

This place's about to blow-oh-oh-oh!
Blow-oh-oh-oh
(This place about to)

Yeah that part gets repetitive but it's soo fun and catchy! :bobo: Then from the second verse, my favorite part is where Kesha sings:

Dirt and glitter cover the floor
We're pretty and sick
We're young and we're bored
It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out
(This place about to)
Tonight we're taking names 'cause we don't mess around

"Blow" is really such a fun and entertaining song from Kesha. I also really love the music video and find it so fun and hilarious. I love how James van der Beek stars as the leading man here. The James and Kesha dialgoue in the music video especially has me cracking up - specifically where they shade each others names as "James van der Douche" and especially "Ke-Dollar Sign-ha." :lmao: But yeah this is such a fun jam and it's up there as amongst one of my favorite songs from Kesha. I'm curious to see how this does as Kesha has had songs that ranked really low or really high (and no in betweens so far).

STEVEN

This is another song I haven't ever sought out to listen to, but I am familiar with it and think it's kind of catchy.

13. ON THE FLOOR – JENNIFER LOPEZ FEAT. PITBULL

b68c1f9c9915a46926ccf13df27ad0f7.1000x1000x1.jpg

MUSIC VIDEO LINK

WALLACE: 2

LILY: 4

REI: 5

STEVEN: 5

ELLIOTT: 6

ANDY: 7

DEREK: 7

COREY: 8

GIGI: 11

DIANA: 15

RICHARD: 15

AKSHAR: 16

ALEX: 17

QK: 18

CHRIS: 19

NICO: 19

WALLACE

59z9.gif

I really love "On the Floor" by Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull and am oh so happy to have brought this into the finals! :wub: And especially a big thank you to all the rankers voting this through into the finals too! ❤️ I'm sad I couldn't have supported or brought more J.Lo songs through to the finals but there was often that case of another song I loved more and could only support that song and couldn't help her songs out (namely "All I Have" and "Get Right" :broken: ). However, I am happy to have helped out "On the Floor" because this was a legendary song in Jennifer's discography as this was her ultimate comeback song! I really do love the feel and vibe of this song. It kinda starts off slow and sensual but then it gets so fun, has that party sound to it and is so jammy! :bobo: I do love Jennifer's speaking intro and that "Let me introduce you to my party people in the club, ha!" part as well! :bobo:

I do really enjoy Pitbull's parts of the song and what he brings to the song. I love the parts where he raps:

I don't play no games so d-d-don't-don't-don't get it confused, no
'Cause you will lose, yeah
Now, now pu-pu-pu-pu-pump it up
And back it up, like a Tonka truck, dale!

I love how Jennifer sings the opening verse of the song and how much fun she has while singing that part. I love and jam out to that entire verse but my biggest favorite part is where she sings:

Don't stop, keep it moving, put your drinks up {Woo!}
Pick your body up and drop it on the floor (Hey)
Let the rhythm change your world on the floor {Hahaha}
You know we're running it tonight on the floor
*Brazil, Morocco, London to Ibiza*
*Straight to L.A., New York, Vegas to Africa* {Ah}

Then I like how she slows the song on the pre-chorus of the song, where it sounds so pretty. ❤️ But I really love it where she pumps the jam back up that goes:

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Tonight, we gon' be it on the floor (Woo!)
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Tonight, we gon' be it on the floor (Let's rock)

:bobo: :bobo: 

I love the second verse just as much as the first verse, but do love how some of the lyrics change, where she sings:

Don't stop, keep it moving, put your drinks up {Woo!}
It's getting ill, it's getting sick on the floor (Hey)
We never quit, we never rest on the floor {Yeah}
If I am not wrong, we'll probably die on the floor
*Brazil, Morocco, London to Ibiza*
*Straight to L.A., New York, Vegas to Africa* {Dale}

Pitbull provides another fun and catchy verse towards the end of the song. I like how he raps the following parts:

That badonkadonk is like a trunk full of bass on an old school Chevy
Seven-trey donkey donk (Yeah) 

Baby, if you're ready for things to get heavy
I get on the floor and act a fool if you let me, dale 

My name ain't Keith, but I see why you sweat me (Hahaha)
L.A., Miami, New York
Say no more, get on the floor (Woo)

"On the Floor" is such a fun, infectious party jam and once again, I'm just really happy to see this making it through to the finals. This was my 3rd favorite song of 2011 and is up there as amongst one of my biggest favorite songs from Jennifer Lopez! I also really love the music video. It's such a party and good time in that video. Jennifer looks amazing and dances amazingly, and just owns her star power in it! :wub: It's impressive how the video has 1.9 billion views! I know Jennifer isn't really a big forum favorite or a huge favorite on here so I don't expect this song to do too well - but I hope it can do better than I think and hopefully can do better than "I'm Real" 16th placement? We'll see but fingers crossed!

STEVEN

I didn't expect to rank "On The Floor" this high, but it managed to place in my Top 5 after listening to all these songs. It is an enjoyable dance/party song, and I like the beat and Jennifer's delivery here.

COREY

Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull have been a winning combination more than once. This is possibly my least favorite of their collaborations, but still, it's good enough to make #8 on this list.

RICHARD

Parts of this track I like a lot, like the intro and the “Dance the night away” section. The rest of it I could take or leave. It’s definitely a catchy song overall, but it doesn’t do a whole lot for me as a whole.

ALEX

Anyways stream Hustlers and support J-Lo’s film career so she never has to make crap like this again!

16. Aww "If I Die Young" is really such an emotional and vulnerable song. Hmm I did think and expected it to rank a little higher but I'm okay with this ranking. Gorgeous but heartbreaking song. Ah Steven's comment is interesting as I never thought that about this song. 😮 

15. Cool with "Animal" coming at 15th. Do really enjoy and think it's a fun song though I do prefer most of the other songs. Lol at Alex's "why not" for giving this #1. :haha: 

14. Not too surprised seeing all over the place and polarizing rankings for "Blow." And also not surprised seeing Derek & Elliott coming through for Kesha with those #1s - at least Elliott helped her out this time. :giggle: Really fun and super catchy song from Kesha! I'm good with this ranking for it. 

13. Oooh okay, I think "On the Floor" did better than I expected, so I will take this #13 ranking for it. Just glad to see it make it here and ranking decently well. Oooh and yayy 8 Top 10 rankings for this is good too! :bobo: I do agree with Corey that Jennifer and Pitbull were always a great combo with their collabs, though this is my favorite of their songs together. :haha: 

I have the following numbers left: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 16, 19

#1 and #20 stats so far! A few more #1s got revealed while no new #20s got revealed.

#1's revealed (5): Steven, QK, Alex, Derek, Elliott, 
#1's remaining (11): Akshar, Andy, Chris, Corey, Diana, Gigi, Lily, Nico, Rei, Richard, Wallace

#20's revealed (13): Chris, Diana, Gigi, Richard, Steven, Akshar, Alex, Andy, Corey, Elliott, Lily, Rei, Wallace
#20's remaining (3): Derek, Nico, QK