46 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• They will win
    • They will make the finale, but not win
    • Eliminated in Semifinals
    • Eliminated in the Top 10
    • Eliminated in the Top 11
    • Eliminated in the Top 13

They made Minivan love an unorthodox song choice and can harmonize live, plus they seem to be Kelly’s TCO this season. Finale seems likely, but winning is fuzzier (voted for it anyway since they’ve been consistently well received, but the anti group bias might kick in more the deeper they make it into the competition)

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Things are going well for them. Good FB stats and they already did well live, which most groups struggle to do.

For now, I think they have the biggest shot out of everyone to win.

Agree, also I don't think Creep is a song that they usually do. Still, they did well. They'll probably get at least a few song that they are familiar with, like the prelives and those could generate the moments they need to win.

10 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Agree, also I don't think Creep is a song that they usually do. Still, they did well. They'll probably get at least a few song that they are familiar with, like the prelives and those could generate the moments they need to win.

Exactly. Creep is out of their comfort zone, but they handled it. Nobody can accuse them of not taking risks now.

They need a song in the vein of Wichita Lineman or Helplessly Hoping and they're good to go.

Edited by Misirlou

Depends on how they hold up. Between them and Hailey, GNT has the better shot of standing up to Team Blake at the moment. Kelly is due for a win so they could try to majorly bus TB but we'll see. Ultimately, it depends on how well Paris does. GNT probably has a better shot at beating Wendy than they do Paris.

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

They made Minivan love an unorthodox song choice and can harmonize live, plus they seem to be Kelly’s TCO this season. Finale seems likely, but winning is fuzzier (voted for it anyway since they’ve been consistently well received, but the anti group bias might kick in more the deeper they make it into the competition)

I think the anti-group bias is greatest in the battle and knockout rounds, so it might lessen going forward. They've clearly been nervous, yet they still sang well and have strong support from TPTB, Kelly, their local community, and viewers. A longer season is an advantage for them. They'll get even better as they become more comfortable performing on The Voice stage and grow their fan base. I can't imagine them not making history as the first trio to reach the finale, and they are likely to become the first group act to win.

Edited by RTV

Maybe top 8 or top 10? I think IDF is overestimating GNT's chances. Don't get me wrong, theyre talented, and I'd be happy if they win, but duos usually have a tough time on the show, and i dont think trios will have better luck,  even though they are talented.