9. Lana Scott
10. Jeremy Rosado
11. Holly Forbes
12. Shadale
13. Ryleigh Plank

Same top 3!!!

• Like 1

1. GNT - the only prelive favorite that survived and didn't disappoint 

2. Jershika Maple - her PO wasn't that rough but not as good as I'd expect, it was creative but prelives are carrying her for me

3. Hailey Mia - she came to play, the biggest jump on my ranking, I'd like a little more artistry from her

4. Joshua Vacanti - good job, keep it up

5. Gymani - the second half of her PO was very good and what I wanted from her since the blinds so that gives her some points

6. Paris Winningham - I don't really enjoy his style but this man is a beast and can clearly sing

7. Wendy Moten - honestly, I'm bored with her, was it an outstanding vocal? yes, but did it excite me in any way? tbh, less than Ryleigh's crack

8. Holly Forbes - she's got a cool tone and some nice moments but vocally, she was off

9. Jeremy Rosado - the same as Wendy but vocally inferior

9. Lana Scott - she's there I guess, dislike her tone in the higher register, not very memorable

10. Shadale - I'm unsure, I do find some choices inventive but most don't do it for me, vocals aren't the problem to make it clear 

12./13. Jim and Sasha Allen/Ryleigh Plank - they should've gone home, sorry about it but their prelives weren't great to start with but POs were messy as hell

• Like 1

Honestly they’re all good. Each have something great about them.

Jim and Sasha  and GNT are good examples about families doing what they love together. And talented at that too.

Wendy has the best technical voice of the competition.

Jershika has a powerful voice, unique tone, and cute quirky personality.

Jeremy keeps surprising people with his talent and himself with his success, he has such a warm heart.

Hailey Mia is driven and determined and has a good voice that was able to compete against older competition.

Paris Winningham is a dark horse and a force to be reckoned with.

Lana has that cool Dolly Parton twangy throwback country vibe. 

Joshua is creative and passionate about singing.

Shadale can slay ballads and uptempo songs.

Holly Forbes has an awesome voice and seems like a genuinely kind person like Jeremy does and she’s seems very thankful to be there.

Gymani is versatile in her various genres she chooses to sing. Which is cool.

Last, but definitely not least, Ryleigh can work the stage, has a great voice, and also uses the platform she’s been given to speak out about vital issues. She also seems sweet, but not afraid to stand up for herself and others  if needed.

Edited by xfactor22
  • Like 3

I calculated the data of all 21 rankings, like some other users did, to figure out IDF’s favorite and least favorite contestants in the Top 13

1. Girl Named Tom (207)

2. Wendy Moten (195)

3. Jershika Maple (183)

4. Gymani (146)

5. Hailey Mia (140)

6. Paris Winningham (137)

7. Shadale (118)

8. Holly Forbes (104)

9. Lana Scott (103)

10. Jeremy Rosado (89)

11. Joshua Vacanti (85)

12. Jim and Sasha Allen (78)

13. Ryleigh Plank (53)

GNT had the most first place votes at 9, but Wendy was the only contestant to have more than 2, with 5. Jershika, the third most popular, didn’t have any first place votes, but 18 out of the 21 users put her in the Top 5. 

Ryleigh had the most last place votes at 8, while Joshua was second with 6 (including a point where he had 4 in a row), and Jim and Sasha, the only other act with multiple last place votes, had 4.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I calculated the data of all 21 rankings, like some other users did, to figure out IDF’s favorite and least favorite contestants in the Top 13

1. Girl Named Tom (207)

2. Wendy Moten (195)

3. Jershika Maple (183)

4. Gymani (146)

5. Hailey Mia (140)

6. Paris Winningham (137)

7. Shadale (118)

8. Holly Forbes (104)

9. Lana Scott (103)

10. Jeremy Rosado (89)

11. Joshua Vacanti (85)

12. Jim and Sasha Allen (78)

13. Ryleigh Plank (53)

Like I expected, these three could be labeled potential snowflake killers. Ryleigh is on thin ice right now, so I'm not sure how far she is gonna go, but if she survives next week via PV over some others above her, I'll count her in as a potential snowflake killer as well.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Like I expected, these three could be labeled potential snowflake killers. Ryleigh is on thin ice right now, so I'm not sure how far she is gonna go, but if she survives next week via PV over some others above her, I'll count her in as a potential snowflake killer as well.

I didn’t think of Jeremy as a snowflake killer when I originally made this, but he is one of 2 contestants that none of the rankers put in their top 3 (the other being Holly).

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I didn’t think of Jeremy as a snowflake killer when I originally made this, but he is one of 2 contestants that none of the rankers put in their top 3 (the other being Holly).

He also remains the only contestant without any votes on the poll.

His BA was very well recieved here, but it seems people have not been digging him that much since. I have him at 5, personally, but I like him a lot, the other 4 are just simply my top. His battle still remains my favorite one of the season.

Edited by Misirlou

1. Wendy 

Arguably the most consistent performer out of everyone. In every round she has given one of, if not the best performance. She might go down as one of the best vocalistd this show has ever had.

2. Gymani

She jumped up my ranking after delivering one of the very few above average live performances. Some questionable song choices, But she has still delivered vocally everytime. Her tone is gorgeous and she can be pretty inventive with her runs, even if they don't always work out.

3. Jershika 

All her performances besides the PO have been great! And even then, she still delivered one of the better performances of the playoffs.

4. Paris 

No denying his vocal talent, and he's delivered every round. Definitely jumped up my ranking after the playoffs where he gave the best performance of the night and so far into his voice journey imo.

5. GNT

wasn't the biggest fan of their battle and their PO performance was not it. So they dropped in my ranking. But they still gave my favourite KO in recent memory and one of my favourite auditions of the season.

6. Hailey

Biggest surprise of the season for me. I didn't like her that much prelives after a questionable song choice in the battles and a bit of a messy KO. But her live performances have been near perfect vocally. Her improvement from prelives to lives is the best I've seen in recent memory.

7. Jeremy

I still like his BA the best, but the rest of his performances have ranged from decent to very good. 

8. Holly Forbes.

Her BA and KO are great, and if we heard her entire battle she'd probably be ranked higher. But her PO was pretty dissapointing.

9. Shadale

Her KO is one of the best this season, but I haven't come back to any of her other performances. Even if they were decent.

10. Joshua

Not the biggest fan of his style, so I haven't really come back to any of his performances, but no denying his talent.

11. Ryleigh Plank

I feel like her performances have gradually declined in quality. I only like her BA and battle, she's been vocally inconsistent these last two performances. 

12. Lana Scott

Vocally she's been more consistent than a few ahead of her, but I can't get behind her tone, and not the biggest fan of country to begin with. I really like her KO though.

13. Jim and Sasha

Vocally, They're the least interesting to me, and I haven't liked their song choices that much either