39 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Mariah Carey (S15)
    • Taylor Swift (S17)
    • James Taylor (S18)
    • Usher (S19)
    • Snoop Dogg (S20)
    • Ed Sheeran (S21)

Lowkey I really enjoyed Ed as the mega mentors? I liked how he gave them career and industry advice as opposed to just commentary based on their performances. I'm really not a fan of his music, but I was pleasantly surprised by his skills as a mega mentor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ikwonic said:

Lowkey I really enjoyed Ed as the mega mentors? I liked how he gave them career and industry advice as opposed to just commentary based on their performances. I'm really not a fan of his music, but I was pleasantly surprised by his skills as a mega mentor.

Honestly, I think if he hadn’t had to fill Snoop’s shoes, I would’ve enjoyed him a little bit more, but he wasn’t bad by any means (and him sharing that video with the teens on Team Kelly was genuinely funny on top of being set up to be a good TV moment).

Snoop and Ed for me. Snoop had great feedback and was effortlessly charming and funny, Ed offered really good perspectives - him laughing about record label pizza parties, where he'd show up, sing for 2 ppl who half way thru the song went "meh" took their pizza and left, was equal parts funny and very encouraging. 

• Like 1