124. Stephen "tWitch" Boss (US4)

Megan

139. Christian Millette (CA4)

135. Emilio Dosal (US11)

130. Gaby Diaz (US12)

Andrew

131. William Wingfield (US4)

48 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I would like to be excited for the new season but S16 was just so bad that I’m not very hopeful 

and you know Nigel will refuse to raise the age limit despite there being two years of non-auditions.

So since Amanda didn't post a write-up for Rei's round, technically Amanda's choice wasn't locked in until 7:00am eastern on Wednesday. So now she's officially had over 24 hours to post her two nominations and she's actually been in the thread twice during that time period so ily but I'm going to go ahead and choose nominations for her

@sublymonal gets to choose between:

Renee Ritchie

Sarah Mancini

And after he does that, it will be his turn to post the last nominations of the cycle! Two people are participating in his round: Zoey and JC. So Andrew needs to post 4 nominations. Bolded names on the front page are available to nominate. 

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 8 - Andrew's choices)

5418809-christian-millette-et-denitsa-ik

Christian Millette

Along with his professional partner Denitsa Ikonomova, Christian Millette competed in SYTYCD Canada Season 4. He is a ballroom dancer and thankfully in the only series that actually appreciates ballroom dancers and I am not gonna look it up and just assume that he made it to the Top 6. That season had a Top 6 so it's a safe guess. But he could have gone out at the same time as Denitsa at Top 8 but LBR both deserved to make Top 6. Who was even Top 6 that season? What other women were there after Denitsa, Melissa, and Lindsay? OMG Elliott is gonna be so mad at me because it's Jordan with the red hair. Clark? Anyway, Christian we will say made it that far. I think his best dances were with Lindsay. Did he dance with Denitsa? If so that was his best dance. Anyway, after the show he would go on to be a pro partner on Danse avec les stars where he would mostly do just all right. Certainly not as well as Denitsa who would be so good that eventually she was just promoted to judge.

4162658_640x640.webp

Emilio Dosal

Emilio Dosal was on Serge's season of SYTYCD. I believe Ricky won that season. So let's call it season 11 of the US version. Am I right? I am only about 90% sure. Emilio was initially paired with a lady. Whose name escapes me. He did some dances. He is a Bboy. Okay, Emilio deserves more so I am NOW looking up wikipedia. I was RIGHT in that he was on S11. He was initially paired with Bridget. I remember thinking they were overrated but mostly her. In a FULL SIGN of disrespect, Emilio was eliminated at the Top 10 after dancing a hip-hop with Jasmine Harper.