SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 8 - Megan's turn)

Lauren Froderman

Poor Lauren, she never makes the final round in these rankdowns because we can’t resist cutting her. Truth is, I like Lauren a lot and despite being bitter when she won over Kent and Robert, I’ve since realized she deserved it. She had great routines in every major style and really improved every week. Some of her standouts were “My Chick Bad” with Twitch, “Collide” with Kent and “Telephone” with Pasha. Season 7, for all it’s fault, blessed us with some great routines and great all stars. I’d argue it was probably the last really good season of the US show with Seasons 12 and 14 being good as well. Megan reminded me that S10 is gay rights.

Save: Slavik

Edited by sublymonal

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Lauren Froderman

Poor Lauren, she never makes the final round in these rankdowns because we can’t resist cutting her. Truth is, I like Lauren a lot and despite being bitter when she won over Kent and Robert, I’ve since realized she deserved it. She had great routines in every major style and really improved every week. Some of her standouts were “My Chick Bad” with Twitch, “Collide” with Kent and “Telephone” with Pasha. Season 7, for all it’s fault, blessed us with some great routines and great all stars. I’d argue it was probably the last really good season of the US show with Seasons 12 and 14 being good as well.

Save: Slavik

Season 10 did not give us Jasmine Harper and Jenna Johnson for you to ignore it like this!!!!

• Haha 1