SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

JESSIE HESKETH

unnamed-1.jpg

Jessie Hesketh is a dancer from the third season of So You Think You Can Dance Australia, who ultimately placed third to Robbie and Ivy Heeney. Jessie was just fine her season; I never really had any strong feelings for her either way, but would’ve preferred a few others in the finale over her. It probably didn’t help that she was with Matt for the beginning of her run and he wasn’t good. Anyway, this is a fair spot for her all things considered.

SAVE: Neil Haskell 

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

There were like three Jess-somethings on AU3 right! Jess Stokes was obviously the superior one but Jessie was not bad either, I um do remember her jazz to 3OH!3 best of all her dances :ph34rwave:

I was a Denitsa fan but I also thought she was basically serving the role of the ballroom All-Star that's not actually an All-Star in most of her routines so... her run is rough to watch now lmao. She's prob the third best girl of the season though?

also I DID NOT REALISE i could just have used my old login details but it's fine i made this bed

159. Janette Manrara (US5)

I honestly didn’t expect Janette to be the one eliminated from my nominations. I will preface her write up by saying I don’t dislike her nearly as much as my husband and, actually, I like her and would probably have had her in the finale with Jeanine, or at the very least, the Top 6 over Kayla :ph34rwave: Janette’s partnership with Brandon is one of the strongest in the history of the show. They had some phenomenal routines together especially their Disco (“Loving Is Really My Game”) at the Top 18, their Cha-cha (“Hush Hush”) at Top 14, and the epic one-two punch of their Argentine Tango (“Libertango”) and Jazz (“Ruby Blue” - my favourite routine of hers) at the Top 12. After the two of them split up, Janette’s run became less exciting for me, but I did enjoy her last week on the show, the Top 8, and her Jazz and Rumba with Evan that week. I was honestly not expecting them to be a good partnership but they worked well together. I still classify Janette’s elimination as a “shocker”, at least at IDF, even though I think if you remember that each of the other women in that Top 8 had strong nights that night, it makes sense why she went home. Anyway, Janette going home at this point is probably a little premature, but I’m not too torn up about it. I know since the show, she was a pro on SCD’s 11th through 18th seasons, but never won. The closest she got was in the 18th season when she placed 2nd with HRVY so, good for her I guess.

160. Dominick Sandoval (US3)

On the guy’s side of the equation, I nominated a bunch of guys that I didn’t care about either way, so the fact that Dominick went home is no skin off my back. I did, however, find Dominick’s personality and friendship with Cat entertaining and I do think he turned in a few good routines that season, especially his Rumba with Sabra (“Stickwitu”) at the Top 16. I remember during the season thinking he was the more popular one in their partnership and that his fanbase was carrying her to the Top 20, since they only landed in the bottom the first week. Turns out I was wrong because as soon as they split up and Dominick was paired with Jaimie Goodwin and Lauren Gottlieb, he was in the Bottom 4 alongside both of them and was eliminated the week he danced with Lauren, Top 8. I wasn’t surprised by that, since Neil, Danny and Pasha were clearly stronger dancers than him and, by the same token, I think this is a fine placement for him. Since the show, he’s also competed on America’s Best Dance Crew with his crew, Questlove, who won Season 3. He also dated Lauren Froderman for a brief time after her season so, there’s that I guess.

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

idk who this is slandering between Jordan/Lindsay/Melissa but it ain’t cute 😘 

Jordan lmao! I remember loving Lindsay so don't come at me. Though considering I can't remember any other girl but Jordan and I remember liking her solos, I probably like her fourth best 😂

Edited by kritaaay

3 minutes ago, kritaaay said:

Jordan lmao! I remember loving Lindsay so don't come at me. Though considering I can't remember any other girl but Jordan and I remember liking her solos, I probably like her fourth best 😂

Jordan is iconic solely for defeating The Chosen One 🥰🥰

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

@*Amanda I have stuff this morning so let me know if you want to keep Natalia Gap or Lindsay Leuschner. 

Is Natalia Gap the iconic one or is it Anna Kapera? I don't remember. You shouldn't leave Polish dancers for me to choose lol

Save Lindsey 

• Like 1