SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

BURIM “B1” JUSUFI (US12, BREAKDANCE, EIGHTEENTH)

82933781_10157923484816170_7890025179550

B1 hails from Switzerland and seems like a relatively nice guy. But how in the hell did he make it this far? Genuinely curious because he is not worth saving in this game. As part of Team Street on Season 12, B1 happens to be one of the very few lackluster Team Street cast members. His first routine is “Easy” where he is delegated to the back so that the far more interesting and capable Jaja and Lily could kill it in the front. B1 follows that up with a performance in that really bad four-person Bollywood the next week. His last routine is the good, but not great African Jazz piece with Ariana and Gaby. He is the second person eliminated from Team Street. At least he was able to be part of some pretty incredible Team Street group routines though! Has he been up to anything interesting since the show? I will investigate later. But for now, he needs to be cut. LOL.

SAVING: Eldrick Gijsbertha
Edited by Deeee

Cole Mills

H68RXDn.png

Cole was one of the ballroom dancers on season 15 along with Magda and Jensen. His run wasn't very exciting but he had two great routines that he did in his final show and those are the cha cha and broadway with Hannahwho. Both routines were pretty great but were not enough to save him for elimination against the likes of Slavik, Darius and somehow Jay Jay.  He is also well known for making one of the worst decisions in life by having that tatoo on his back. He is cute though. Why didn't he made it to DWTS? Well Jensen and Magda also didn't. But Ezra did.. weird stuff

Saving Benjamin Castro

Cody Bonnell

Cody was a hip hop dancer on Canada’s second season. He was partnered with contemporary dancer Melanie Mah for the first half of the competition. The two of them had some okay routines but Melanie was definitely the better of the two. Then at the Top 10, he danced a contemporary routine with Amy Gardner and she was sent home. At the Top 8, he danced two terrible routines with Kim Gingras - a hip hop where he played the bongos on Kim’s butt and a smooth waltz - and both of them were sent home. Kim deserved better. Anyway, I’m eliminating him here because he has no business lasting any longer than this.

Nathan Trasoras

Yeah, this was an easy choice to make, as Nathan didn’t do anything remarkable during his time on the show. He auditioned during season 5, but wasn’t old enough to go to Vegas that season so they gave him a ticket to season 6’s Vegas week and that led him to be in the season 6 Top 20. He was partnered with Mollee, and they were one of the worst couples on this show. So badly mismatched. They’re both so young and really brought out the immaturity in each other. I think they both needed older/more mature partners to balance them out. Their Salsa is among the worst SYTYCD routines ever. Their Jazz, Hip-Hop and Can Can are awful too. I guess their Disco and Bollywood were a step above awful, but nothing to write home about. And I just realized they had quite possibly the most bizarre combination of styles in this show. Top 10 week, he was Kathryn who outshone him because she’s Kathryn and he really brought their routines down. After that, he was promptly eliminated. Yeah, he definitely did not live up to all that hype that he got during his audition and I’m more than okay with cutting him here.

SAVING: Charlie Bartley

Phillip Chbeeb

MV5BYjRmOTI3YjMtZDZmMC00YjFiLTgxZWEtNThl

Just never been a fan of this dude. I know some people are like googoo gaga over him, but I just never understood his appeal. I did not find his dancing or personality to be that interesting. Honestly I forgot which season he was on. Even his solos which were the best part of his dancing never really wowed me. Anyways, let me look up his shizz on wikipedia to see his deets because obvs I do not remember since I just did not care about him and he is forgettable. Looks like he is a hip hop dancer duh that specializes in tutting (really?) and popping. Oh right, he was in the fifth season with Jeanine but I forgot about him since she carried this partnership obvs. Also, it's the same season as Jason, but I forgot lol because Jason clearly slayed the rest of the men that season ❤️ Anyways adios Chbieber you are not.

Save Jason Glover

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 3 - Elliott's turn)

Miguel Pereira Carneiro

Michal Pawlowski

@Elliott missed the deadline but it is his turn next!

So I'll be nice and let him say whether he wants to cut Miguel or Michal. But he still has 24 hours from now to post his 16 nominations. The front page is updated, and he cannot nominate any of the bolded dancers OR the ones listed here:

Danny Tidwell

Natalie Fotopoulos

Jason Glover

Benjamin Castro

Charlie Bartley

Jay Johns

Eldrick Gijsbertha

Miguel Pereira Carneiro

Michal Pawlowski