SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

I was tempted to bring back Neptune but I think I prefer to keep my other two saves

Remember the time in the first rankdown when Neptune was somehow erased from the first page and made it all the way to the top 100 without being nominated?? Kings only :wub:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Cycle 2 saves:

Amanda

Janette Manrara

Andrew

Aaron Turner

Dee

Darius Hickman

Rhys Bobridge

Diana

Gaby Diaz

Elliott

Teddy Coffey

Jess LeProtto

JC

Boris Schreurs

Graeme Isaako

Megan

Tim "Timomatic" Omaji

Rei

Tanisha Belnap

Zoey

Hayley Erbert

Everyone else who was eliminated during Cycle 2 will be cut permanently. After Cycle 3: Dee and Elliott will each have one save, and everyone else will have two saves. That will make a total of 27 dancers who will re-audition before Vegas Week.

• Like 1

Cycle 3: Choreography Round

jLGpJC3.jpgZfDLK4Q.jpgEld83I9.pngnVFm2z8.png

144 dancers total have made it to the Choreography Round. They are one step away from making it to Vegas Week. The judges have all seen them once, but they didn't make enough of an impression to be sent straight to Vegas. Now the rankers must decide which dancers will be sent home and have their journey end before Vegas.

Every ranker will get to nominate 16 dancers. The remaining rankers will cut one and save one. This may be one of the most regular rounds you will see in the game. Dancers cannot be nominated twice in a row, but they can be nominated multiple times during the cycle. Dancers bolded on the front page are off limits. 

cA7mcpZ.png

Nomination order:

1. @Zoey

2. @Elliott

3. @*Amanda

4. @JC

5. @.Rei

6. @sublymonal

7. @Deeee

8. @*Diana

9. @totes4totes

Zoey has 24 hours to post her 16 nominations! Holidays are coming up and I'm sure we are all trying to make it through as 2021 crumbles and crashes down upon us. So anyone needs an extension, I just ask that you are specific with your request (how many hours). Good luck to all the rankers and your favorites!

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 3 - Zoey's turn)

Danny Tidwell

Natalie Fotopoulos

Jason Glover

Phillip Chbeeb

Nathan Trasoras

Fik-Shun

Burim "B1" Jusufi

Cole Mills

Benjamin Castro

Cody Bonnell

Charlie Bartley

Jay Johns

Eldrick Gijsbertha

Arno Brys

Miguel Pereira Carneiro

Michal Pawlowski

arno-brys_0.jpg?itok=9fDvEWHO

Arno Brys

How. HOW. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. How did Arno even make it out of the first round! How did he get moved on to choreography last round! How. This is truly baffling to me. Arno sucks. He’s a floppy contemporary boy from NL5 and he danced no good routines. At the VERY least dancers in Benelux like Tugba and Manuella danced some beautiful moderns. Arno danced nothing good and SOMEHOW made it to top 8. The judges could have eliminated him! They didn’t! He lasted longer than Remy! REMY WHO WAS GOOD. 

Saving: Danny Tidwell

Edited by totes4totes

Fik-Shun Stegall
img.jpg

If Amy goes so does her partner during season 10 and the winner of that season for the male side Fik-Shun. For Me I obviously look back at the season a lot differently than I did watching it the first time. At the time it first aired I really loved Amy and Fik-Shun
Watching it back I don't think they had the staying power, I was underwhelmed and felt like they were trying to recreate Katua which fell flat to me. This is a easy cut just because Amy is already gone too.

SAVING: Natalie Fotopoulos