SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

maxresdefault.jpg
DORIAN “BLUPRINT” HECTOR | SYTYCD US10

Dorian “Bluprint” Hector is an Animation dancer who placed in the top sixteen of the tenth US season. I literally remember nothing about him except that meh Hip-Hop routine with Mariah. So this is more than fair at this point! Bluprint was never going deep in to the competition since Fik-Shun and Amy were the judges chosen ones and they didn’t want any competition for them. It’s a shame because I think Bluprint was probably the better dancer between him and Fik-Shun. Bluprint landed in the bottom with his partner after a mediocre Hip-Hip routine and was eliminated. Nothing up to that point had been great and it didn’t help they were just cast as filler to pave the way for the eventual winners. Who were actually the worst two winners. Mainly Amy!

Saving Kirsty Swain.

Jonathan Arsenault

I think he's another compact Canadian male contemporary dancer who wears a hat. Let me google and make sure.

c6lR_YeR3eCJSiV3YJ5D9LEgdDswnNS93mUUHJdD

WOW LOOK AT THAT. He's never dreamed of hitting 6'0 and wears a hat. My memory of bland white Canadian male contemporary dancers: UNTOUCHED.

Anyway, he made the Top 12 of CA3 which means he was eliminated the same week as Claudia Primeau which TBH is like when US3 cut Anya at Top 12: AKA A CRIME IN THE SYTYCD WORLD. LOL he was initially paired with Kloé so I guess I have a modicum of sympathy for him. But also. He was bland and not good either! I RECANT. I have sympathy for Kloé. Two dancers who were DESIGNED to get out early. They danced NOTHING that I remember being good. And he danced NOTHING that I remember. Even when he was paired with Nathalie at Top 14. And I BLAME HIM FOR GETTING CLAUDIA ELIMINATED SINCE THEY DANCED TOGETHER! A CRIME AGAINST ME! WAS CLAUDIA GOOD AT THE HIP-HOP WHO CARES. Jonathan was SKATING ON THIN ICE BEFORE THAT. MURDER ME.

Saving: Shavar Blackwood

Edited by totes4totes

BENJAMIN CASTRO

S16_Benjamin_Castro.jpg

I missed the deadline the last time I tried to do this cut and I will not do so again! Benjamin Castro was a contemporary dancer from the sixteenth season of So You Think You Can Dance, and he finished at the Top 8 alongside his partner, Anna Linstruth. Since he was from season 16, there isn't anything noteworthy to write about him. I think he did well in his routines and probably should've outlasted Bailey, but meh otherwise. Not sure what he's up to nowadays and I don't care.

SAVE: Tommy Franzén before Dee tries to make a terrible decision again

Joel Rasmussen 

SYTYCDA-Contestant-Joel-Rasmussen-1.jpg

Remember how we were so excited for AU4 and then in they decided to f•ck up the season right away at the beginning with the elimination of Sally and Joel??? well I do and I'm still bitter 🙂 Joel was one of my early favorites during that season and I had high hopes from him. I think he did great with the two routines he did in his short run, those being his lambada and jazz with the very overrated Renelle. He happens to be the brother of Jesse Rasmussen who appeared on the second season. He also happens to be the hotter brother. There's no much stuff on his ig page but I think he's doing videos or smth. Don't know if he's still dancing. All the other dancers left happen to have more standouts during their run, so thats the reason im cutting him, even if like him.

Saving Rithy

Edited by .Rei

BREE WASYLENKO (CANADA 3, CONTEMPORARY, TWENTIETH)

Bree-Wasylenko-American-actress.jpg

Bree still being in this game is a bit of a travesty. She is a Contemporary dancer from the third season of SYTYCD Canada and was the second woman eliminated. I definitely feel like she was done pretty dirty on the show, considering her two routines with Edgar were pretty good. But they were mainly good because Edgar himself is so so good. As a duo, they danced a Hip-Hop and Dancehall routine. She landed in the bottom for both routines, but her solos nor lack of charisma could not save her week after week. Anyways. She has a ton of pictures on Google upon a search, so I assume she has done more stuff since the show has aired? Good for her if that is the case. Congratulations to the three Tommy fans. LOL.

SAVING: AdéChiké Torbert 

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Joel's Lambada was very good! Sally and Joel were just unlucky enough to be in the bottom for a night against really amazing DFYL solos

Joel had an incredible Lambada with Renelle. His run at least produced something good, but he definitely should have survived over Chris that week imo.

ANTHONY GRAFTON (CANADA 2, BALLROOM, EIGHTEENTH)

162_400x400.JPG

What the hell is going on in this game? How is Anthony Grafton still a part of this game? No seriously? Who is this man? What is this picture? Are we all okay for still having him be part of this game? LOL.

Apparently Anthony Grafton was part of the second season of SYTYCD Canada. He was partnered with Corynne for his two weeks in the competition. Probably why I do not remember who this person is at all. I am actually floored that he is still in this game. LOL. His first week in the competition he danced a Viennese Waltz with Corynne. He was safe from elimination that week. The next week he danced a Paso Doble with Corynne. He drew his style both weeks yet produced nothing memorable. He fell into the bottom after the Paso Doble and danced a Samba solo. He was eliminated over Austin, which seems like a poor choice. He was also eliminated instead of Nicolas B., which who the f*ck is that? LOL. 

SAVING: IDK WHO

Just now, Deeee said:

ANTHONY GRAFTON (CANADA 2, BALLROOM, EIGHTEENTH)

162_400x400.JPG

What the hell is going on in this game? How is Anthony Grafton still a part of this game? No seriously? Who is this man? What is this picture? Are we all okay for still having him be part of this game? LOL.

Apparently Anthony Grafton was part of the second season of SYTYCD Canada. He was partnered with Corynne for his two weeks in the competition. Probably why I do not remember who this person is at all. I am actually floored that he is still in this game. LOL. His first week in the competition he danced a Viennese Waltz with Corynne. He was safe from elimination that week. The next week he danced a Paso Doble with Corynne. He drew his style both weeks yet produced nothing memorable. He fell into the bottom after the Paso Doble and danced a Samba solo. He was eliminated over Austin, which seems like a poor choice. He was also eliminated instead of Nicolas B., which who the f*ck is that? LOL. 

SAVING: IDK WHO

❤️ I knew I could count on Dee to drag him. No business surviving Cycle 1. One of the worst falls during a routine in SYTYCD history.