SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Ashle dawson

dawson_ashle_2018_04-Headshot.jpg?itok=M

I guess I’m cutting Ashle because she’s the only one I really know we’ll other than Janick and hessel. She will probably be brought back so it’ll be fine. Megan did not request her safety so she’s the only decision. Ashle was on season 1 where she made it all the way to top 4. I personally did not like her that much even though she was blond. A lot of people seemed to think she had great ballroom routines as a contemporary dancer and she may have had like one for me but I never connected with her. Anyway I don’t know why no one saved her yet but I guess they can bring her back at the end of the cycle

save hessel 

Edited by JC
  • Confused 1

I'm going to lock in @sublymonal's cut of Janick, and @Elliott is going to cut Sigourney Körper.

@*Diana is up next! She has 24 hours to post 16 nominations. Bolded names on the front page are off limits, and she also cannot nominate the following:

Anneke Ghysens

Sinerjey Meyfroodt

Hessel de Graaf

Bethany Rose Harrison

Melanie Koster

Angelo Pardo

Jess Stokes

Lise Alexander

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 3 - Diana's turn)

Blake McGrath
Musa Cooper
Russell Ferguson
Melissa Vella
AdéChiké Torbert
Cyrus "Glitch" Spencer
Kate Harpootlian
Mark Villaver
Bailey Muñoz 
Gino Cosculluela
Marcin Mroziński
Miguel Pereira Carneiro
Tommy Franzén
Agata Stachowiak
Danny Arbour
Francis Lafrenière

Tommy-Franzen-050-150dpi-500x400.jpg
TOMMY FRANZÉN | SYTYCD UK1

Tommy was a Hip-Hop dancer who placed second on the first series of So You Think You Can Dance UK. It was slim pickings on both series but Tommy would not have been my runner-up and I don’t know how he got this far in this rankdown. Alastair and Drew were both a lot stronger than Tommy but his partnership with Charlie for two weeks carried him and mustered up enough support to see him as the runner-up. She was the chosen one from the very first live show so I’m not shocked the public got behind him also since they were naive about the format. Do I remember anything outside of Mandy and Alastair? No. Do I want to relive anything? No. Am I a Tommy fan? No. Should Charlie have won? No. 

Saving Russel Ferguson.

• Sad 1

Gino Cosculluela

MNMOML4.png

i will make this way prettier tomorrow when I’m not in a bar drinking with friends. Gino was part of the second child season and he made it all the way to the finale. He did routines that i don’t remember and don’t care to to relive. He made it to third place. He appeared on dance moms when he was a kid. You know else is from dance moms?? Queen Jojo!!!

Gino Cosculluela was first seen on TV on Dancing Moms, where he made a dance with Maddie Ziegler and Abby made them kiss in the routine. Then he disappeared and was seen again many years laters on the last season of SYTYCD where he looked exactly the same as he hadn't aged. But then this season is infamously known to have a cast that seemed to be filled with kids.

Gino was one of the best contestants of that season and most versatile I guess, so it wasn't surprising that he made it all the way to the end. The season is filled with unmemorable routines so it's hard for me to remember any routine that he did but I admit he wasn't all terrible. I guess it would have been better to see him on another season with better cast and routines to see if he could have kept up.

Saving Cyrus

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

Gino cosculluela 

i will make this way prettier tomorrow when I’m not in a bar drinking with friends. Gino was part of the second child season and he made it all the way to the finale. He did routines that i don’t remember and don’t care to to relive. He made it to third place. He appeared on dance moms when he was a kid. You know else is from dance moms?? Queen Jojo!!!

Saving billy bell 

Save Cyrus