Kirsty Swain

Bethany Rose Harrison

Rithiely “Rithy” Pereira

Hessel de Graaf

Sinerjey Meyfroodt

Lukas Zięba

p01046cv.jpg

Kirsty Swain

I was gonna cut HESSEL but JC made a compelling 9 post argument and I realized that we still have UK dancers in. So Kirsty was the top girl in UK2. She’s a jazz dancer and from what I remember she initially didn’t start out as a favorite here on IDF and being paired with the not traditionally hot Lee B didn’t help. But she was talented and gave her best despite being on a UK season and people were rooting for her. It’s just at the end UK2 is not as good as pretty much every other season in contention and the dancers suffer due to that. 

Saving Angelo Pardo

Edited by totes4totes

Thayne Jasperson

images.jpg

Thayne was a dancer during season 4 of so you think you can dance. While there should be no denying his post show success with in particular the Hamilton in particular but I don't really feel like saving him based on his original run on the show. As part of season 4 which is a iconic season Thayne was just there and didn't produce anything that memorable even with Comfort. He placed in the 12th place of that season.

SAVING: Jess Stokes

Edited by *Diana

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Wow, either Dee was really scared of Diana noms up next or he's playing by last cycles rules lol

I am just trying to evenly distribute good/bad dancers so that we don't lose a ton in the last set of noms or something weird like that.

• Like 1

Just now, Deeee said:

I am just trying to evenly distribute good/bad dancers so that we don't lose a ton in the last set of noms or something weird like that.

okay tru dat. You're all definitely running out of options for noms as this cycle ends

Lukasz Zieba

zieba-lukasz-tancerz-miasto-kobiet.jpg

I cannot really remember this dancer so I will have to rely in my very good friend Wikipedia. So Lukasz Zieba is a contemporary dancer from the 4th season of You can dance! where he ended up as the runner-up of the season. The routines he danced during the season include: jazz, modern jazz, rock & roll, Argentine tango, hip hop, modern jazz, contemporary, jazz, capoeira, hip hop and jazz. He was on the bottom 3 for three weeks in a row but was able to survived those trips. Here's the last routine he did on the show with Anna before she was crowned the winner.

Rithiely “Rithy” Pereira

CpSOBE4.png

I’m on my lunch at work and need to cut someone I can say stuff about, so you’re welcome JC because I remember absolutely nothing about Hessel. Rithy was on UK2 and was partnered with Shane. I remember liking her but none of the UK dancers are towards the top of my favorites list. She and Shane danced a Broadway, Hip-Hop, Commercial & Contemporary and she was eliminated after the Contemporary. I would’ve kept her longer that season because I liked her better than others, but she’s an easy cut here, so.

SAVING: Melanie Koster

Edited by *Amanda
  • Sad 1

Ellenore-Scott-FOX-Twitter-052815.jpg
ELLENORE SCOTT | SYTYCD US6

Ellenore is a Jazz dancer who made it all the way to top four. How? I do not know. Ellenore was easily one of my least favourite females from that horrific season and I had to endure her for the entirety of it so she can leave here. It probably didn’t help that she was paired with one of my least favourite male dancers but I genuinely didn’t like them together. I don’t even remember anything they did and I remember Jakob routines! He’s one of the most boring and vanilla dancers to grace the stage and I remember more than anything she danced. Even Kathryn!

The true meaning of V A N I L L A! I can’t leave this without saying something positive.. so, she’s very pretty. Goodbye!

• Confused 2