Robert Green

Sarah Mancini

Stéphanie Evenepoel

Oona De Cleyn

Shiobian Dumas

Why would somebody do this to me

Ricky Jaime
p5xrm-BD5-400x400.jpg
DIANA CUTTING TWO CONTEMPORARY dancer's in a row??? What is life??? Anyway, Ricky danced during season 8 of So You Think You Can Dance US. Despite being quite mediocre he was voted into the top 6 by America and placed in sixth place. I still don't understand him getting that far to this day.. I can't remember one dance he did off the top of my head so he wasn't that memorable either and with this list of queens it was a fairly easy choice.

SAVING: Evelien Ceulemans

Edited by *Diana

Robert Green

S14_Robert_Green.jpg

I like Robert and definitely think he was robbed during season 14, but he's a fair elimination from a group of nominees that are very strong contestants as a whole. He was chosen by all-star Jasmine Harper and they had 2 really good routines with their Hip-Hop to "Perm" and Contemporary to "Otherside" - the latter of which I remember being criminally underrated by IDF during the season - but then he ended up in the bottom 3 against Logan and Sydney. The former had 2 decent but not great routines and the latter had a okay Ballroom and a bland Contemporary, so naturally they're saved and Robert is sent home. Why couldn't we have just sent Sydney home that week and spare us of having to sit through "Really? Yeah!" the following week? LOL. Robert definitely had more to offer. Sadly, he did not fit the agenda that Nigel had for the season so he had to go. And sadly, he has to go from this rankdown so we can make sure the contestants with longer/better journeys on this show survive.

Here's a video that contains his audition and both routines with J.Harper:

SAVING: Anna-Alicia Sklias

Anna-Alicia Sklias

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

Cutting her because I do not recognize anyone else's name really. She is a Dutch presenter now, and she placed second on the 2011 Dutch version of SYTYCD. I believe she was some kind of contemporary or jazz dancer, I do not remember completely, but I do know that I did watch her season pretty thoroughly, so the fact that I can barely remember her but just know she was not one of my faves means that I am cutting her. Everyone else gets saved for being completely unknown to me so I am letting others who know them decide their fates.

Save Danny Arbour

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Loredo Malcom

AKedOLRaFQMlPgpPoOjmgEmGHjUEAs5L4d7ysD0J

LOL I am ridic and can not read. Loredo is the only other name I know from this list so I guess I will cut him. He was on the Australian season season 2 where I think he made it pretty far. I think he may have been paired with Talia based on wikipedia, but I do not remember that much about it. Maybe it was in the top 10. Anyways, google is blocking wikipedia from me for some reason so I do not have much more to say about him. I believe he made it pretty far, like top 12 or 10, so good for him! I am not super attached to him and as I said, leaving all the unknowns for people that know them hopefully. lol also annoyed I had to do two writeups ugh I need to be more patient reading through these posts.

Save Danny

Oona De Cleyn

fgiRCyb.png

I decided to go with Oona cause I don't really remember much of her journey on NL2. The first thing that usually comes to mind about Oona, is how she was in the same routine where Lorenzo injured himself and made him withdraw. Funny thing is that Oona made it all the way to top 8 but I only really cared for  Els, Angelo, Kris and Suzanne and Michael sometimes. During her journey Oona danced modern, Jazz, lyrical hip hop, rumba, mambo and broadway. I'm watching the Angelo/Oona routine again and it looks   to me like Oona didn't realize Lorenzo was injured up until the hosts came to the stage. The other Oona routines don't seem to be on YouTube so couldn't watch anything else from her. According to her IG she seems to have a successful career and is or was on Cirque du Solei so great for her.

Saving Stephanie