SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Szko%C5%82a-ta%C5%84ca-Jagielski-Dance-P
ELIZA KINDZIUK | SYTYCD PL4
Eliza was in Season 4 of Poland. She is a modern/contemporary dancer. At the time of the show she was 17 making her one of the oldest/youngest contestants of the season. She lasted 5 weeks on the show after being in the bottom for second time. While she was great on the show, she never really had a chance of making the Top 4 and beating out the contemporary and hip-hop women that eventually made the Top 4 over her. Of the five routines she danced her hip-hops were the standout.

Saving Eliane.

Edited by Zoey

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

Szko%C5%82a-ta%C5%84ca-Jagielski-Dance-P
ELIZA KINDZIUK | SYTYCD PL4
Eliza was in Season 4 of Poland. She is a modern/contemporary dancer. At the time of the show she was 17 making her one of the oldest/youngest contestants of the season. She lasted 5 weeks on the show after being in the bottom for second time. While she was great on the show, she never really had a chance of making the Top 4 and beating out the contemporary and hip-hop women that eventually made the Top 4 over her. Of the five routines she danced her hip-hops were the standout.

Saving Elaine.

sounds-rather-familiar-heard-that-before

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Well, some of us are basing it on how good they were on the show and not looks as our primary reason to cut/save. :dead: 

Hessel was a fabulous dancer, I will not stand for this slander!!!

He's not the most phenomenal dancer ever but definitely better than a lot of the people left in this group in jeopardy and definitely doesn't deserve the hate!!!

15 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Well, some of us are basing it on how good they were on the show and not looks as our primary reason to cut/save. :dead: 

8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I am definitely game for a Hottest SYTYCD Contestant rankdown but that's not what I put together here lol

This may be true in the case of some of my decisions but not in the case of Hessel.

angry break GIF by The Detour

Just because they are not your favorites does not mean I am keeping EVERYONE just because they're a hot guy. This narrative is ridiculous.

The times I keep people who are hot men are just in groups where I legit do not know anyone else or do not care about anyone else. I could also say the same about people keeping women just because they're they're women or think they're gorge (which is 90% of IDF). But no one talks about that because the women are the IDF faves. 

Not everyone loves all the women of SYTYCD. I do have my female favorites, and I clearly would save them if they were in danger. Anyways, whatever, I know this will never change about IDF so rant over.

I’d say half of it is me pulling your leg and the other half is that you started your defense of Hessel by posting shirtless pics of him, haha

But in any case, there are no rules for having certain justifications to make choices in this game and I love when people are passionate for any reason! 

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I’d say half of it is me pulling your leg and the other half is that you started your defense of Hessel by posting shirtless pics of him, haha

But in any case, there are no rules for having certain justifications to make choices in this game and I love when people are passionate for any reason! 

This is actually fair lolol and I know you are mostly joking, but others I think really think I am saving people just because they're hot men. I only really did that in the first cycle when I didn't know the people left and we saved like 15 people in certain rounds.

Danny Arbour was one of my faves on his season. And so are most of the other men I saved. But yeah IDK why there's so much random hate against Hessel, he's not even a viable threat to win but he's def one of my international faves ❤️ 

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 3 - Dee's turn)

Elliott is going to cut Ilona Bekier.

Front page is updated and @Deeee is up next! 24 hours to nominate 16 dancers. Bolded names on the front page are off limits, as well as the following:

Morgane Ribbens

Eliane Nsanze

Sarah Mancini

Raquel Tijsterman

Anna-Alicia Sklias

Danny Arbour

Stéphanie Evenepoel
Evelien Ceulemans