SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Chris Piper

WDM-02032912808-CV.ChrisPiper.jpg

Oh look, another UK dancer for me to cut, but uh, considering he only lasted one week and danced a pretty dismal Samba as his only dance, I’m gonna guess we were saving based on looks and not the quality of dancing here. Because he did not deserve to make it past the auditions phase of this Rankdown. LOL. He was partnered with Hayley, who was saved and went on to give us one of the few decent routines of UK1 with Speechless. Which is more than I can say for Chris. But yeah, we really need to stop saving mediocre and bad dancers because they’re hot while we cut the actual good ones for no good reason. Thus is a super generous placement for him.

SAVE: Malece Miller

Edited by *Amanda
  • Sad 1

W77YQOQb7Vyx.jpg
ALEXA ANDERSON | SYTYCD US9

Alexa Anderson placed in the top twenty during the ninth season of So You Think You Can Dance. Alexa was a Contemporary dancer from Arizona. Alexa had a pretty underwhelming journey once the live shows started and it was no surprise that she was one of the first boots. She danced a Jazz routine with her partner Daniel.. meh. It was very laboured and unbalanced throughout and I hated her partnership with him. Their Contemporatlry routine was even worse with a bunch of high kicks and a bath tub. I think she could’ve done better with a decent partner but we will never know. It’s a fair cut at this point.

Saving Victor Smalley.

CeFpv-1W0AA6nuY.jpg

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 3 - Amanda's turn)

Mary Murphy Fox GIF by So You Think You Can Dance

Channing Cooke

AdeChike Torbert

Cristina Santana

Dorian "Bluprint" Hector

Benjamin Castro

Robert Green

Chelsea Hough

Jonathan Arsenault

Shavar Blackwood

Bree Wasylenko

Joel Rasmussen

Tommy Franzen

Kirsty Swain

Rithiely "Rithy" Pereria

Delano Spenrath

Hessel de Graaf

Chelsea Hough

Chelsea-2-WEB.jpg

She looks gorge but I just cut the first name on the list that I did not recognize. I think she was on the season with Bailey, Mariah, and Gino, so congrats to her on kicking butt and making the top 10 with them! Unfortunately, I do not remember much about her routines or dancing, she may have been the first one eliminated, which could be why I have a bad recollection of her. Oh oops I just checked and I had her in the completely wrong season lol. I guess she was on Season 15 with Cole and Slavik. Anyways, she was a jazz dancer and she was in fact the first eliminated at top 10, sorry girl! You are gorge and have fab hair though so werk!

Save Hessel de Graaf

75e63ece2cbb0bbaa33382e881cd7539.jpeg

• Sad 1

Cristina Santana

bf0fdc7119a5652373e8dc5c98c4514e-santana

Meh season 7 had some good dancers but Christina Santana wasn't one of them.  Talk about folder. She was a Salsa dancer that was completely forgettable and brought no substance or good performances to that season so it's a little confusing to me what she did to warrent making it this far into the rankdown. I think she placed in the 10th spot? I am not remembering pm the top of my head. Anyway Pretty easy cut for me.

SAVING: Channing Cooke

Edited by *Diana
  • Like 1