SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Cycle 11: Live Shows

Q4IzVAV_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand1R6gIox_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandaIvubT3_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandW395QLR_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

We made it to the Top 100 and to the Live Shows! Congrats to all the dancers who got this far! Now the judges and co-producers must give up some of their power as they turn over the initial decision to the voting public. However, there is one last chance for the judges and co-producers to try to get the outcome they want: pairing up the couples. Putting judge favorites together, pairing up the fodder, trying to create a legendary "power couple"... these choices will affect a contestant's chances significantly. 

We have 50 girls left in the game:

Allie Bertram
Amanda Cleghorn
Ania Tarnowska
Anna Kapera 
Anna-Alicia Sklias
Anneke Ghysens 
Ariana DeBose
Chelsie Hightower 
Clarice Ordaz 
Claudia Primeau
Comfort Fedoke
Courtney Galiano 
Demi Sorono
Donyelle Jones 
Ellen Houck 
Ellenore Scott 
Els Smekens 
Enora Oplinus
Hannahlei Cabanilla 
Ilona Bekier
Inyoung "Dassy" Lee 
Jana "Jaja" Vaňková 
Jayme Rae Dailey 
Jeanine Mason 
Jenna Johnson 
Jess Stokes
Jessica "JJ" Rabone
Jessica King
Julia Mitomi 
Julia Żytko
Kalila Hermant
Kate Wormald
Katee Shean 
Kathryn McCormick 
Kayla Radomski 
Koine Iwasaki 
Lacey Schwimmer 
Lauren "Ivy" Heeney
Lise Alexander
Makenzie Dustman
Melanie Koster
Melanie Mah
Melissa Mitro
Natalie Fotopoulos
Natascha Dejong 
Talia Fowler 
Tamara Arruti 
Tiffany Maher 
Wioletta "Wiola" Fiuk 
Yorelis Apolinario 

And we have 48 guys + 2 NB contestants left in the game:

Angelo Pardo 
Artem Chigvinsev
Benji Schwimmer 
Boris Schreurs
Charlie Bartley
Chris "Kiki" Nyemchek 
Daniel Dory
Danny Tidwell 
Denden Karadeniz 
Edgar Gilbert-Reyes
Evan Kasprzak
Floris Bosveld 
Francis Lafrenière
Gev Manoukian 
Graeme Isaako
Ivan Koumaev
Ivan Paulovich 
Jack Chambers 
Jahir "Chico" Suriel
Jakub "Kuba" Jóżwiak 
Jay Johns
Jess LeProtto
Kent Boyd 
Kieran McMahon
Kris Loix
Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi 
Mackenzie Green
Mark Kanemura 
Mark Villaver
Matt Flint 
Matthew Kazmierczak
Megan "Megz" Alfonso
Meysam Noori
Miles Faber
Neil Haskell 
Nick Young
Nico Greetham 
Paul Karmiryan 
Phillipe Witana
Redouan Hergé Link 
Rhys Bobridge
Robert Roldan
Russell Ferguson 
Sasha Mallory
Slavik Pustovoytov 
Stefano Giuliani 
Tadd Gadduang
Teddy Coffey
Timor Steffens 
Vincent Olivier-Noiseux 

Cycle 11 will happen in two parts. First, each ranker must create 5 couples from the lists above. The couples must be one female + one guy or NB contestant. The order for creating the couples was randomized:

cwS9sbY_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

1. @Elliott

2. @totes4totes

3. @*Diana

4. @*Amanda

5. @Zoey

6. @.Rei

7. @sublymonal

8. @JC

9. Derek

10. Randomizer

Once we have the 50 couples paired up, then the PUBLIC will get to submit their nominations. Any member of the public (including me!) may submit 8 couples that they want to be nominated. Put the couple that you most want to be nominated at the top of your list, and then the rest in descending order from there. I will combine all the public nominations to choose the 8 couples that have the most votes. Those will be posted at a pre-determined time and our rankers will get to cut/save INDIVIDUAL dancers. Cuts and saves won't be per couple.

I reserve the right to increase the amount of nominations if I get enough submissions and some extra math works out lol. 

Please note that the couples you create this round will continue on in the next cycle as well! The choices for couples will be very important, so choose wisely! At the end of this cycle, the randomizer will pair up the saved dancers back into couples, and same-sex couples will be permitted. 

Public tags: @taylorkat @*Chris @*Wallace @Alex95 @kritaaay ???? I'll let you guys know when the couples are all chosen and it's time to submit nominations!

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 11 - Create Couples)
Just now, Elliott said:

I’m confused

Dancers will be nominated by couple, so you get to make the couples which will stay together for this cycle and after. Put Nico with Lacey to try to keep him safe, put two dancers you hate together to try to get rid of them... your choice. You go first and create 5 couples and then Megan will go and create 5 couples from the ones left, and so on.

7 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Hoping to not take 24 hours per ranker to figure out the couples! 

I will volunteer to go first and do it quickly if you want ❤️ 

• Haha 1

Okay so i love you all but I am not going to wait a week for the couples to be chosen lol.

RULE CHANGE (!)

At 5:00 Eastern today, in 6 hours, ANY OF THE RANKERS may post the couples they want to create. You get up to five. First come first serve. Any choices not made by tomorrow at 11:00am Eastern will be made by me and the randomizer.

@Elliott

@totes4totes

@*Diana

@*Amanda

@Zoey

@.Rei

@sublymonal

@JC

This cycle is public noms. So the public will see the 50 couples and choose the 8 couples they like the least. The 8 couples will then be nominated as a list of 16 names, and everyone gets to cut 1 and save 1. The couples determine who is nominated, not how the cuts/saves work.

So if you're putting Neil with someone, you already know that Alex hates Neil and no matter who Neil is with, that couple will probably be nominated lol.

Just now, totes4totes said:

couples:

Tamara Arruti & Timor Steffens

Talia Fowler & Miles Faber

Jenna Johnson & Jack Chambers

Ariana DeBose & Mark Kanemura

Jeanine Mason & Sasha Mallory

lol yes but please repost at 5pm Eastern