• Micah Iverson
    • Thunderstorm Artis
  3. 3. Who should have won?

• Todd Tilghman
    • Toneisha Harris
    • CammWess
    • Micah Iverson
    • Thunderstorm Artis

5th: Micah (his KO was eh but his playoffs was excellent, semis was okay, and we won’t talk about the finale for his sake)

4th: CammWess (that KO was insane, and I liked his playoffs & actually didn’t mind his semis performance, and it’s a shame he only got to do an original song in the finale)

Winner: Todd (most of us saw that coming after his semis video edit, and though I wouldn’t have minded a Thunderstorm win I was happy to see Todd take the trophy)

Of the seasons I watched in real time, this is the only lineup where I agreed with every member making it and every placement within the finale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

5th: Micah (his KO was eh but his playoffs was excellent, semis was okay, and we won’t talk about the finale for his sake)

4th: CammWess (that KO was insane, and I liked his playoffs & actually didn’t mind his semis performance, and it’s a shame he only got to do an original song in the finale)

Winner: Todd (most of us saw that coming after his semis video edit, and though I wouldn’t have minded a Thunderstorm win I was happy to see Todd take the trophy)

Of the seasons I watched in real time, this is the only lineup where I agreed with every member making it and every placement within the finale.

👆👆

Toneisha

Todd

[several grand canyons]

Thunderstorm

CammWess

Micah

I wasn't a huge fan of anyone in the finale, but I prefer Toneisha. I can definitely see why Todd won; he had some excellent performances. 

Controversial but...

1) Thunderstorm - would've loved to see him win as he was my favorite that season with Megan, but Todd was deserving too

2) Todd - I just love his raspy tone and his energy and his stage presence and his charisma and most importantly...his voice

3) Micah - he had some really amazing performances...his battle, KO, PO, and semis were solid!

4) Toneisha - consistently great. didn't know whether I should've put Micah or Toneisha fourth but I went with my gut feeling

5) CammWess - wasn't a fan except for his KO