S21 Post KO Teams (Pre Season Poll

Misirlou

S21 Post KO Teams (Pre Season Poll) (SPOILERS AHEAD)  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rank: Favorite Post KO Team

• Team Kelly
    • Team Legend
    • Team Ariana
    • Team Blake

Just for fun, we got the post KO teams now. This is the pre-season one, I'll make another one before the playoffs. Rank them and explain why.

TEAM KELLY:

Jeremy Rosado

Girl Named Tom

Hailey Mia

Gymani

Brittany Bree (Steal)

TEAM LEGEND:

Samuel Harness

Shadale Johnson

Jershika Maple

"Joshua"

David Vogel (Steal)

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella Denapoli

Ryleigh Plank

Jim and Sasha

Raquel Trinidad

Holly Forbes (Steal)

TEAM BLAKE:

Peedy Chavis

Wendy Moten

Lana Scott

LiBianca

Paris Winningham (Steal)

Based on how interesting/intriguing I find their teams:

1. Ari

2. John

3. Blake

4. Kelly

Definitely not what I expected. But interesting doesn’t always mean better, so it could change (and it probably will) on the actual show.

53 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Interesting how Team Kelly, widely declared the strongest when we first got blinds spoilers, is now the one with the least votes so far.

its 4-6-5-4 as of the moment. IDF is divided lol

54 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Interesting how Team Kelly, widely declared the strongest when we first got blinds spoilers, is now the one with the least votes so far.

I voted Team Kelly. ;) Jeremy, GNT, Hailey, and Gymani all on one team?! Brittany isn’t a favorite of mine, but it’s hard to deny her vocal talent. 

Honestly?

Team Legend > Team Ari > Team Blake > Team Kelly.

Like we don't know anything about Joshua and I LOVE the rest of John's team.

Ari's team is strong but not really my thing. I do like Jim & Sasha and Bella though, and glad Holly's on there as well!

Blake's got some goodness on his team but other than Wendy, no one stands out.

Kelly's team got flipped completely for me lol. I'm interested in GNT and like Jeremy and Brittany, but I can't bring myself to care for another child on the show. And Gymani's decent but I don't feel like I'll end up liking her.

Willing to be proven wrong though!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

1. in terms of overall vocal abilities Kelly’s team is the strongest in that aspect she has 3 powerhouses Brittany Bree, Gymani, and Jeremy Rosado. GNT has flawless harmonies and they can each hold their own individually and their technique is AMAZING. Hailey Mia is outstanding for her age, her technique is good and she can hit pretty high notes and her tone is really good IMO.

2. Her team IMO is the 2nd strongest in terms of voting potential, both Jeremy Rosado and Hailey Mia have a big chance of appealing to minivan and the viewers. GNT is versatile, unique, and is country-adjacent . Gymani and Brittany too might appeal to minivan and viewers  similar to Kyla Jade ,Kymberli Joye, Rose Short , Toniesha , and Desz who all made made it to the finale except Kymberli Joye who did well enough to end up in the semifinals.

Edited by Mohammad

4 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Gymani and Brittany too might appeal to minivan similar to Kyla Jade ,Kymberli Joye, Rose Short , Toniesha , and Desz who all made made it to the finale except Kymberli Joye who did well enough to end up in the semifinals.

Making it that far doesn't equal appealing to Minivan, they're not the only people watching the show. However, there is certainly a crowd of viewers who supports those type of singers, or else they wouldn't be pushing for them every single season.

• Like 1

The way the tables have turned and become so divided LOL.

1. Team Ari- Love Ryleigh, Holly ( yes Holly) and Raquel.

2. Team Legend- love Jershika and Samuel

3. Team Kelly- love Gymani and Brittany/Jeremy

4. Team Blake- love Wendy !

Im sorry but Wendy is the only standout on Team Blake that’s why it’s so low. Her one cannot make it be better than the other teams.