🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

I’m so excited that GNT is the leak. I knew this would happen at some point. This is honestly one of the best battles I’ve seen on this show in a long time. I prefer this battle to every battle last season and maybe the last 2 seasons.

I’m excited that Bekah got to debut here, considering I didn’t expect that either. 

Either way, GNT remains as one of my favorite acts in the competition right now. ❄️❄️❄️

• Like 2

Bekah. Grace. Liechty. SANG omg that was SO good. I'm really obsessed with their harmonies, I literally can't stop listening to it 🥲 Joshua and Caleb sounded SO good too! I love how they've backed up Bekah's solo parts :wub:

Plus, I love how they are taking turns when it comes to leading a performance, first Caleb, now Bekah, maybe for the KO, Josh? 👀 so here for these three ahh

I also LOVEE their outfits, it showed somehow their individuality, despite being in a group (Caleb with the leather, Josh with the suit, and Bekah with THAT dress)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Bekah. Grace. Liechty. SANG omg that was SO good. I'm really obsessed with their harmonies, I literally can't stop listening to it 🥲 Joshua and Caleb sounded SO good too! I love how they've backed up Bekah's solo parts :wub:

Plus, I love how they are taking turns when it comes to leading a performance, first Caleb, now Bekah, maybe for the KO, Josh? 👀 so here for these three ahh

I also LOVEE their outfits, it showed somehow their individuality, despite being in a group (Caleb with the leather, Josh with the suit, and Bekah with THAT dress)

And those boots!!  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

For those who were waiting for Bekah to take the lead…

QUEEN SNAPPED!!! 🤩

Soooo good as I knew it would be seeing their YouTube video and concert ❤️❤️❤️  Definitely gonna build momentum to the KO and lives.

• Like 1