🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

I watched the interview on Pete’s channel. Didn’t realize that they originated from the same area as Pete. It was great getting to know more about them. They specified that Bekah often sings lead when someone does, and I think Caleb doesn’t like to take lead as much, despite taking lead in the audition. 

On a side note, Pete is a great choice to host a show out of all of the contestants last season. He’s a funny guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

I watched the interview on Pete’s channel. Didn’t realize that they originated from the same area as Pete. It was great getting to know more about them. They specified that Bekah often sings lead when someone does, and I think Caleb doesn’t like to take lead as much, despite taking lead in the audition. 

On a side note, Pete is a great choice to host a show out of all of the contestants last season. He’s a funny guy.

Pete is an absolute natural at interviewing people + getting them to open up. I haven’t had the pleasure of checking out the GNT interview yet, but I’ll try to watch it on my lunch break; I’m expecting it to be solid on all fronts, as all four parties involved are very likable people.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mohammad said:

They would do absolutely amazing with Thr times they are A-changin by Bob Dylan but a version similar to Peter,Paul, and Mary .

Ooh, that’s a good one!!! I remember really liking Dillon James’ version of that on Idol. Added. ;) 

5 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Oh yeah, that was cool that they already had that connection. 😅 And yeah, it’s ironic that Caleb took the lead during one of the biggest performances of their life. 💀 

Yeah, he’s so good at these interviews. I hope he does Wendy next! 🤞

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Pete is an absolute natural at interviewing people + getting them to open up. I haven’t had the pleasure of checking out the GNT interview yet, but I’ll try to watch it on my lunch break; I’m expecting it to be solid on all fronts, as all four parties involved are very likable people.

Yeah, he makes everyone feel comfortable. It’s definitely one of the better GNT interviews (imo.)

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Oh yeah, that was cool that they already had that connection. 😅 And yeah, it’s ironic that Caleb took the lead during one of the biggest performances of their life. 💀 

Yeah, he’s so good at these interviews. I hope he does Wendy next! 🤞

It was surprising to see him lead, also because Bekah didn’t have any solo parts. I wonder if they were saving her lead for later.

Wendy would definitely be a great option for the next interview, considering she’s another favorite of mine right now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

It was surprising to see him lead, also because Bekah didn’t have any solo parts. I wonder if they were saving her lead for later.

Wendy would definitely be a great option for the next interview, considering she’s another favorite of mine right now.

Yeah, I'm sure we'll see Bekah as the lead soon though! ;) 

Yeah, I love her personality too. Her and Pete would make for a great interview. :wub:

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This person uploaded some clips of them performing “Purple Rain.” They sound GREAT!! 🤩

https://instagram.com/stories/freespirit.abby/2675603435957960798?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

(It’s an IG story, so it will delete soon. 🥲

895-E03-E1-08-B6-4-B9-B-8-D6-D-A99-B8-FA
#teamkelly 💙

I'm sure their experience performing live will help them during the live shows. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Hopefully they're in the battles premiere. That battle with Kinsey can't come any sooner. I need those opening harmonies!

Ugh yes, I can’t wait for that. I have a feeling it’s going to be my favorite battle of the season. :wub:

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Apparently Kinsey recieved a triple steal on the battle right? If so, there's no way that battle is not on the premiere. Might even be the leak.

Yeah, that's the new information that we received. 👀 I'm so down for some more GNT pimpage. :wub:

Last night's concert was great!  Everyone sounded so good both together and individually.  Opened with 7 Bridges.  Some other songs they sang (that I knew the tiltes for) were Backup Plan, Arlington/Wildflowers, Wichita Lineman, Crazy World, Evergreen, Helplessly Hoping, Purple Rain, and for the encore 23.

Cannot wait for the Battles, KO, and Lives!  

• Like 1