𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

RTV

2 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i can’t wait to see Wendy perform tonight🤩 i have always wanted her to sing Jolene on the show, but i didn’t think she actually would!! so i’m really excited for tonight! this has potential to be one of my favorite performances of hers so far. good luck tonight Wendy, love you queen!💖👑

She killed it! The performance was hauntingly beautiful. 🖤

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rat! said:

Wow! Probably her best live performance yet. The performance slot leaves a bit to be desired but I'm holding out hope for a big moment in the semifinals. 

I agree. She really delivered those emotions tonight. 🥺 I agree that she needs a big moment next week though. 

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She killed it! The performance was hauntingly beautiful. 🖤

haunting is a perfect word to describe that performance! i’m so proud of her. i can’t believe she was injured so badly😭 i pray she can recover quickly!! she did absolutely fantastic💖

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

haunting is a perfect word to describe that performance! i’m so proud of her. i can’t believe she was injured so badly😭 i pray she can recover quickly!! she did absolutely fantastic💖

Yeah, that definitely limited her movement on stage. Luckily, this performance was one that focused on her gorgeous voice. 🤍

• Like 1

Easily the best performance of the night and my favorite live performance from Wendy. She really delivered the emotion in the song, and the way she was staring made it seem like she was singing the song right to Jolene’s face.

I’ve had a suspicion from the start of lives that Wendy was going to save a big ballad/moment (aka bring out the big notes) until semi-final week and I still feel that way. Hoping her wrist & elbow heal quickly too!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Djsoke said:

Wendy’s top 200 on iTunes, for the first time this season iirc.

I know iTunes is meaningless at this point, but still happy to see it.

I also think social media reaction to the performance has been the most positive it’s been so far.

Still, I agree she’s definitely due for a killer ballad next week

Yeah, it's still nice to see. Thanks for sharing! 🙂 

That's also great to hear. She deserves it after tonight's gorgeous vocal.

Yeah, I really want her to have a big moment before the finale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueNight13 said:

Easily the best performance of the night and my favorite live performance from Wendy. She really delivered the emotion in the song, and the way she was staring made it seem like she was singing the song right to Jolene’s face.

I’ve had a suspicion from the start of lives that Wendy was going to save a big ballad/moment (aka bring out the big notes) until semi-final week and I still feel that way. Hoping her wrist & elbow heal quickly too!

Definitely one of the best of the night, and vocally, this was on an entirely different level compared to the other performances. 

I hope you're right! 🤞 And yes, wishing her a speedy recovery. ☺️

• Like 1

This contestant's performance brought me to IDF. 

I've been reading the general discussion thread and I cannot help but think the posters are biased against Wendy. 

There was one performer who did not sing one wrong note tonight, and that is Wendy. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BlueNight13 said:

Through the fire or didn't we almost have it all?

51 minutes ago, jbusic said:

I've been reading the general discussion thread and I cannot help but think the posters are biased against Wendy. 

There was one performer who did not sing one wrong note tonight, and that is Wendy. 

IDF def has particular tastes, and Wendy is kind of graded on an inverse curve because of how good she was pre-lives. But yeah, she’s definitely the best technical singer left, and tonight was awesome

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jbusic said:

and most pleasant, the only one that i didn't skip or fast forward from start to finish.