Reupload Requests For Deleted Performaces

Mistake006

3 hours ago, David68 said:

Another request:

Michael Sanchez vs. Dave Moisan - Valerie

This is another one that can be found on Metatube, but you know, I need it YouTubified. Love this battle very much.

It's up on Michael's official YouTube channel. I'm not sure whether it's available in your country or not tho.

13 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I haven’t been able to find Britton’s T10 and T8 performances anywhere, and those were my 2 favorite Live performances from him.

On the topic of Britton, I'd love to see an upload of his KO of New York State of Mind.

13 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I haven’t been able to find Britton’s T10 and T8 performances anywhere, and those were my 2 favorite Live performances from him.

Check his fan thread. I know d*sney updated it with a lot of his performances before he was banned.

On 6/17/2021 at 9:03 PM, B-B said:

Kyla’s Let It Be and One Night Only

The voice reupload channel has these performances, but you may not be able to view them depending on where you live. I'm in Canada and can watch them.

8 hours ago, Hsamid said:

The voice reupload channel has these performances, but you may not be able to view them depending on where you live. I'm in Canada and can watch them.

They’re blocked for me :/ 

5 hours ago, B-B said:

They’re blocked for me :/ 

22 hours ago, Mistake006 said:

I’ve tried multiple times to reupload Kyla Jade’s One Night Only, but it keeps getting taken down

in the meantime, I uploaded her performance Let It Be, but I had to split it in two parts

For me, the one night only performance is viewable on your channel, maybe it works now?

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Do you got all our Voice Queens performance on your drive?

No, not all of them. :( I know most, if not all, of Danielle and Cassadee’s can be found on YT though.

Edited by Bk1234

On 6/20/2021 at 9:06 PM, QueenCami said:

Thank you!!! She is an underrated (and robbed) queen 🙂

Yeah she’s one of the main contestants to get screwed over by the format. If it was a normal format, I’m pretty sure she would have made it.

She gave my favorite performance on Team Kelly in playoffs and one of my favorites that round, and she gave one of the good cross-battle performances.

• Like 1