Ok, sorry I promise this is the last one.

Jordan Smith Fan

Who's Your Favorite?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one?

• Cam Anthony
    • Gihanna Zoe
    • Corey Ward
    • Savanna Woods
    • Dana Monique
    • Rachel Mac
    • Pia
    • Kenzie Wheeler
    • Victor Solomon
    • Jordan Mathew Young

39 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He probably has the most stans/people who have him as their #1. 

That's why I created this poll. I wanted to who has the most STANS.

I wish there were 70+ who had voted for this poll(Just like during the season). The things would've been clear if that was the case.

2 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

I wish there were 70+ who had voted for this poll(Just like during the season). The things would've been clear if that was the case.

In that was case Cam would've won by a landslide.

I mean in the KO night 02 poll there were almost 80 votes. There were three major groups of people.

1. Cam's fans

2. Savanna's fans

3. Zania's fans

Cam had 23 votes, Savanna had 13, and Zania had 11. Now, imagine if there were less than 50 votes. Things could've been much different. I truly believe that many of the people that voted for Cam during the season donot vote in these polls. If they were he would've won by a landslide.

Same is the case with KO night 1. Pia and Corey were separated by just one vote. The results could've been  different if less people had voted.

47 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He definitely has some dedicated supporters here. Cam seems to have more fans but less "stans". 

Same is the case for Todd T, Will Breman, and Jordan Smith. The overall IDF reception for them is lukewarm (In Will´s case maybe more negative), but they have a small AND steady fanbase right here.

49 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think Corey and Gihanna's fans are the most active. Majority of those people who voted for Cam aren't here. I guess these type of people only remain active during the seasons. 

5 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think Corey and Gihanna's fans are the most active. Majority of those people who voted for Cam aren't here. I guess these type of people only remain active during the seasons. 

It reflects the casual support for Cam during the season. Once the season ended, they mostly moved on. I voted for him in the finale, but I do not consider myself a “stan.” 

Edited by TeamAudra