OK, one more worthless poll...

TeamAudra

OK, one more worthless poll   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Jake Worthington
    • Gyth Rigdon

Gyth had a good blind and battle. Jake had a good blind and battle as well iirc. I picked Gyth because I forgot that Jake also had a good battle until typing this out :haha:

I guess there's also some sentiment attached to Gyth's blind, for me, so I think it's probably fair that I picked that one.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Gyth had a good blind and battle. Jake had a good blind and battle as well iirc. I picked Gyth because I forgot that Jake also had a good battle until typing this out :haha:

I guess there's also some sentiment attached to Gyth's blind, for me, so I think it's probably fair that I picked that one.

Yay, Gyth got a vote on IDF. Progress!

• Haha 1

Gyth has a bigger range, and overall can go to different places with his voice (The rasp and the falsetto in his blind), and has a good stage presence. His original song in the finale wasn´t bad, and he co-wrote it. He definitely has things to offer.

The problem is, his run left MUCH to be desired, which is another testament that experience doesn´t neccesarily translates to a reality tv show. 

Jake was very inconsistent as well, but his blind and second battle (vs Tess) were very good. His "Heaven" cover wasn´t bad as well. I went with him on the poll.

Edited by Misirlou