'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

7 hours ago, taylorkat said:

These are awful, too. :(

They were reallly  tough. :broken: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

chloe lukasiak mama GIF

Its first ten episodes were great, tyvm.

That's understandable. I have said before that I'm not really in favor of barely 90s shows making it very far/to the end of the game. That's just my opinion on going about playing the rest of the game.

21 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Blame @Deeee for not nominating this round. :dead:

This. (!) 

3rd Rock From the Sun
hwn4d-E6-RSNADGWE8-Full-Image-Gallery-Ba

Am I being petty with this cut? Absolutely but maybe people shouldn't be surprised because I did nominate it my round for ironically Dee to save.  I hope he is okay but he hasn't been active so I don't think I owe him any loyalty to save it. It lasted six seasons and did have a good run but it isn't something I would perfer to save over what's left so I'll cut it.

The high commander of an alien expedition lands on Earth in human form as Dick Solomon. He hates earth and makes that known for six seasons. I think this is 100 words so I'll end with saying this show had a star power cast and should be something I'd be into but just never was.

Saving Cheers

Aww I loved 3rd Rock from the Sun.

Ooh and love Clarissa Explains It All too but was expecting that to get cut. Both are understandable cuts at this point. Happy with them both making it this far. ❤️ 

• Like 1

The Ren & Stimpy Show

MV5BODdmNDhkMzItMjdjNC00OGNkLWJjNzEtZGY1

Ugh it sucks making a decision between these two shows as I love both of these show. But I have been re-watching some Daria recently so more in a Daria mood right now so that will get my save meaning The Ren & Stimpy Show will get my cut by default. :broken: I also get to save a former Deee immunity on his supposed round so it would suck for an immunity of his go on what’s supposed to be his round. But let’s get back to The Ren & Stimpy Show .

The Ren & Stimpy Show is an animated slapstick black comedy comedty series that was created by John Kricfalusi. The Ren & Stimpy Show aired on Nick for 5 seasons and 52 episodes from August 11, 1991 though December 16, 1995. The show is about two ~friends named Ren Hoek (who is a short tempered, psychotic, asthma-hound” and viewed as the smart one Chihuahua dog and Stimpson J. “Stimpy” Cat who is the dimwitted happy-go-lucky cat who isn’t as smart. These two are the complete opposite from each other. Stimpy is always around spreading happy happy joy joy goodness which drives Ren absolutely crazy as he can’t take Stimpy's positive outlook in life. :haha: Ren & Stimpy do find themselves in various crazy actitivites throughout the series - inkling themes of outer-space exploring, Old West horse thieves and nature show hosts amongst others. The show does future some absurd and off-color humor and slapstick and honestly…. I felt it was quite adult for Nickelodeon. 😮 I was surprised it aired on Nickelodeon as it felt a tad on the mature side for children. Although a lot of the humor can go over kids heads (as it did with mine). But i am reading a bit of the controversy portion of the show and it says several episodes featured violent, gruesome or suggestive scenes that were shorten or removed. One of the episodes titled “Man’s Best Friend” was banned on Nickeloden for being too violent. That episode was later aired on MTV’s Ren & Stimpy “Adult Party Cartoon” spin-off. I personally loved and found the show fun and hilarious. But I can totally get the controversy surrounding it and how it wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

Saving: Daria

ColorfulElatedAnaconda-max-1mb.gif

12 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

@JC, we're not going to have random nominations again tomorrow, right? 😬

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

He has no posts since Friday so it's quite possible. 

Darn I was worried about this as I hadn't seen him around in a few days. :(  Hoping everything is okay with him though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Darn I was worried about this as I hadn't seen him around in a few days. :(  Hoping everything is okay with him though.

I am sure he is fine he does this a lot so probably nothing to worry about. Except more brutal random noms. 

Alright, I ended up with just a list of shows I have never heard of and Frasier (which I also have never watched), apologies if they are your faves, I just don't want to write about stuff I have never heard of or seen.

Freaks and Geeks

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

My So-Called Life

Twin Peaks

Blossom

Dinosaurs

Frasier

Martin

The Parkers

Strangers With Candy 

The Wayans Bros.

In the House

Cowboy Bebop

Hunter x Hunter

In Living Color

MADtv

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm okay Wally! :hug:just busy and don't have time to post.

1 minute ago, JC said:

Alright, I ended up with just a list of shows I have never heard of and Frasier (which I also have never watched), apologies if they are your faves, I just don't want to write about stuff I have never heard of or seen.

Freaks and Geeks

My So-Called Life

Twin Peaks

Blossom

Dinosaurs

Frasier

Martin

The Parkers

Strangers With Candy 

The Wayans Bros.

In the House

Cowboy Bebop

Hunter x Hunter

In Living Color

MADtv

In The House was eliminated so you'll have to replace that one.

• Steven_ changed the title to '90s TV Shows Rankdown (JC's Nominations Posted)
5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I am sure he is fine he does this a lot so probably nothing to worry about. Except more brutal random noms. 

1 minute ago, JC said:

I'm okay Wally! :hug:just busy and don't have time to post.

Ahhh ok... I figured it was that and thankfully that was all. :hug: 

• Steven_ changed the title to '90s TV Shows Rankdown (JC Next To Nominate)
1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

Yup @JC

So strange I swear I copied and pasted from the front page lol and it was not crossed out I thought.

Freaks and Geeks

My So-Called Life

Twin Peaks

Blossom

Dinosaurs

Frasier

Martin

The Parkers

Strangers With Candy 

The Wayans Bros.

Cowboy Bebop

Hunter x Hunter

In Living Color

MADtv

WWE Raw

• Confused 1

• Steven_ changed the title to '90s TV Shows Rankdown (JC's Nominations Posted)