'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Solid logic hard to argue with this.

Gah yeah that was why I made my decision. :dead: 

But now my conscience is getting to me and i don't want to upset people. 🙈 :dead: 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Diana did change her Living Single cut for @*Wallace + myself last round. :yes:

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I'm not really upset. :dead: I'm just saying @*Diana did change her cut. 😘

Ahhh I knoww. 

I remember changing a cut for Derek and then he cut one of my faves the following round....so I get that it's tough to take. :dead:  

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Dont let Victoria bully you like that or she will just keep doing it! 

Eeek let's not use bully though. I don't feel bullied.

I'll change as Diana did do me a favor in the past. Though i still stand by my thoughts of Smackdown being barely 90s and more 2000s (though RAW isnt a target of mine). :haha: Although I am sure I will lose faves of mine in return but ah it happens.

Save SNL

Cut Futurama

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Futurama Whatever GIF

My gif is a hint. :dead:

Oh you. Very subtle. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

At the end of the day:

You Got This Black Woman GIF by iOne Digital

😘

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Send us a sign if you were forced to say this!

LOL I was not. :lmao: 

Futurama

futurama.jpg

You guys are lucky I love you all and I have a fragile conscience to make the change. :claybleh: Although I’m hoping you all can let me cut Smackdown later on in the game as I want to use my write-up I spent a half hour on and don’t want it to go to waste lmao (unless it does get cut from someone else). But Diana was very sweet in the past and didn’t cut a fave of mine so I shall do the same. I would feel terrible doing otherwise (even though they are my lesser faves of th noms at this point). Soooo yayy I get to do another write-up now. :haha:  

Futurama is an adult animated science fiction sitcom that was created & developed by Matt Groening and also developed by David X. Cohen. Futurama aired for 7 seasons and 140 episodes with its first run airing on FOX from March 28, 1999 through August 10, 2003 which is the portion of the show we’ll focus on.  But the reboot version did air from 2008 through 2013. The show includes voiceover work from Billy West, Katey Sagal, John DiMaggio, Tress MacNeille, Maurice LaMarche, Phil LaMarr, Lauren Tom and others. Futurama follows the life of Phillip J. Fry, whom is naturally relaxed and a slacker, is cryogenically persevered for a thousand years and is revived in the 31st century. He’s initially pretty much out of his element and finds work at an interplanetary delivery company where he works with Leela (known for having one eye) and robot Bender. The show takes on a ton of fun furtistic elements and storylines. Futurama is also critically acclaimed having won 7 Annie Awards and 6 Emmy Awards through it’s run. Sorry to the Futurama fans  for this cut but options are limited and tough at this point (and…. lots of WWE fans came at me so couldn’t cut that show yet).

Saving: SNL

tumblr_pxz7z03Tti1tuvwugo1_500.gif

35 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

tenor.gif

Wallace right now. :giggle: 

This is so me. :lmao: I'm just scared it's gonna backfire against me (as it often happens). 🙈

7 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Wallace and I being paired together after our first fight. Don't worry I am not dramatic or anything.:dead:

It's clearly a sign. :dead:  

Lol it's also gonna be fun finding 12 shows for us to agree on too.  :giggle::lmao: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, *Diana said:

when he changed it, and it'll definitely be cut anyway :giggle::(

Aww that's not certain. There's plenty of wrestling fans that could save it.

Though I am  nervous for the show I'm hoping gets saved. :shiver: But we shall see.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww that's not certain. There's plenty of wrestling fans that could save it.

Though I am  nervous for the show I'm hoping gets saved. :shiver: But we shall see.

Most likely scenerio is that cuts and saves don't get made and Diana or Victoria saves it after 24 hours and cuts one of Wally's favorites instead :giggle: