'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsAubGkDy_bETViDW9gLf

This sitcom premiered in 1995 on NBC until it moved onto WB for its second season - I wonder if the move was due to low ratings? Most likely. For most of us, we are most aware of the show due to it airing on Disney Channel for a few years. And what was this show about? It was essentially about three brothers and their relationship especially with the older brother who is seen as a father figure by his younger siblings. And it should be known that the show featured the Lawrence brothers aka Joey, Matthew and Andrew - they were playing characters with their name which tend to be a trend for Joey Lawrence.  Do we know if it was inspired by their actual brotherhood?  Good question but I don't really care to know that it is getting eliminated from the rankdown.

SAVING: ALLY MCBEAL

Unsolved Mysteries

unsolved-mysteries-streaming.jpg

Just doing this write-up so that I can save Aaahh!! Real Monsters quickly before that gets cut as I’d rather see that continue on. Unsolved Mysteries is an American mystery documentary mystery paranormal television series that was created by John Cosgrove & Terry Dunn Meurer. This is a long running series that has started airing on January 20, 1987 and is still currently airing - although it has had some breaks and reboots over the 34 year course. It has aired for 15 seasons and 593 episodes and features presenters such as Raymond Burr, Karl Malden, Robert Stack and Virgina Madsen (I think those wre the present enters of the 90s? I dont really know…. not ton na research that lmao). 

Unsolved Mysteries covers real life cold cases and paranormal phenomena stories. It is presented in a documentary style format used to showcase real life mysteries and includes re-enactments of unsolved crimes, missing person cases, conspiracy theories and various paranormal stories such as alien abductions, ghosts, UFOs and other out-of-Earth activities. Funny thing is that I did have those show on my potential list of nominations twice but removed it as I have seen a few episodes here and there over the years and despite not watching the series regularly, sometimes I can really get into certain episodes. Def an intriguing and informative show but never has been a huge favorite of mine so I am fine with it going at this point.

Saving: Aaahh!! Real Monsters

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I do enjoy Unsolved Mysteries but certainly a lesser fave so I am fine with seeing it leave the rankdown. 

Same.... except it's probably not even a lesser fave for me. But I do enjoy watching it whenever I do. :haha:  

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters being saved by @*Wallace. :wub:

:wub: 

I loved that show back in the day so was hoping to save it so it could last a little longer. :haha:  

Be active and then maybe you can talk tbh.

Oh snap! :dead: 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were so busy. :closedeyes: My apologies. ♥️

It should slow down next week, thankfully. 😢 I'll still be doing the 50+ hours but my previous job is done-so. :rofl:

7 minutes ago, *Diana said:

has anyone checked in with Dee? I don't think he has made a cut/save for the entire cycle :dead:

I remember he made a cut on your round  to cut Baywatch. But that's all I remember of him doing. :dead: 

Boy Meets World 90S Tv GIF
Brotherly Love. 💔 Only because of Matthew Lawrence. :haha:

LOL the gif isn't even from that show. :dead: 

Aww I liked this show back in the day too. :haha: I think we both saved it in this game so yay for us getting it this far. :haha: