'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The irony of Daria being nominated during @Deeee’s nominations. :dead:

Oooh lmao I noticed that too. 🙈

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I think I would have preferred that as well. :yes:

Mhmmm.

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Us right now.

whose line is it anyway?

Well Done Reaction GIF

whose line is it anyway? more like whose nominations are these anyway? lol oh @Deeee letting the randomizer take over and letting it nominate Daria, wow. I know of the show whose line is it anyway and even know some of the comedians but I don't think I've ever sat down and actually watched it. so that's why I decided to cut it. sorry to anyone who likes it its just not my thing. Whose Line Is It Anyway? is an American improvisational comedy television show and it's an adaption of the British show which had the same name. It aired on ABC and ABC Family from August 5, 1998, to December 15, 2007. The show was hosted by Drew Carey. I do remember Drew being apart of the show somehow lol. The series features Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, and Wayne Brady as its regular performers with the fourth seat occupied by a guest panelist A revival of the show, hosted by Aisha Tyler began airing on The CW on July 16, 2013 and it's still on the air to this day. All in all the show has had 369 episodes and 17 seasons. 

save rugrats

Roswell

Roswell_6647600-ROSWELL._V392939166_SX10

Gahhh I knew I would hate Random noms as there are so many shows nominated that I really love or like. Not reallly many options for me to cut personally but have chosen cut to Roswell at this point. This is a show I have heard and know of but never watched. Roswell is a science fiction series that aired 61 episodes on The WB and then UPN from October 6, 1999 through May 14, 2002. Roswell  also only aired 10 episodes in 1999 - so its mostly a 2000s show. That was why I nominated it as it was barely 90s  and I would prefer to keep around truly 90s show towards the deeper portion of this rankdown. Roswell  stars a number of people such as: Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Katherine Heigl, M ajandra Delfino, Brendan Fehr, Colin Hanks, Nick Wechsler, Adam Rodriguez and others.  

Roswell tells the story of high school students Liz Parker, Maria DeLuca, and Alex Whitman and their friends who all live in Roswell, New Mexico. The series started off with relationship-driven stand lane plot lines which wasn’t quite as well received unti the show ventured more into science fiction themes an mutli-episode plot arcs (which became evident in the 2nd season). Early on the series - SPOILER for those that haven’t seen this show like myself lmao -  Liz gets accidentally shot by a gun and this is where a boy named Max Evans comes quickly to save Liz’s life and be by herself and heal the gunshot wound with his alien abilities. Liz gains a silver handprint on her stomach left by Max as a way of healing. And yeah there are more science fiction stories that comes into play here.

Roswell  has also produced a reboot series currently airing called Roswell New Mexico, which premiered in January 2019. I have no idea if that's as good as this original series or not. Sorry to the fans for this Roswell cut. These noms were super tough… ugh. but its done well getting this far.

Saving: Family Matters

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bfdlzioygo7qi3ogoms3

REMAINING

WWE Smackdown**

Married...with Children

The Red & Stimpy Show

Felicity

Living Single

3rd Rock From the Sun

ER

Judge Judy

Pepper Ann**

Daria

Clarissa Explains It All

Cheers

**Claimed, but no write-up yet.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Now to decide whether I want to save Living Single, Cheers or Married...with Children. :dead:

Living Single needs you. 😢 :shiver:

3 people rushed to saved MWC on the last set of random noms (or public noms?) soooo I'm hoping that should be good here.

PEPPER ANN

ea2544ac31fffb392a2d645c4f5cf68aaf6b525b

This cut is so hard. I like a number of the nominations and the ones I would have cut have been cut or saved already so with what it left of these nominations I landed on Living Single to cut buy people were upset so I'll change to this. This isn't a easy cut because this is a show I have heard of and watched its entirety of the 5 seasons. Pepper Ann focuses on a young girl and her ups and downs at Hazelnut Middle School. It's iconic because it was the first Disney animated series written completely by a woman which we know don't get the same opportunities in  entertainment often as White men. As a kid I loved this show so this cut is hard but any cut I made would be hard so I'll go with this one.

Saving: WWE SMACKDOWN

Edited by *Diana
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Living Single needs you. 😢 :shiver:

3 people rushed to saved MWC on the last set of random noms (or public noms?) soooo I'm hoping that should be good here.

Now to decide whether I want to save Living Single or Cheers. :dead: