'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

• Steven_ changed the title to '90s TV Shows Rankdown (Priscilla’s Nominations Posted)

Tom&JerryKidsShowLogo.png

At first I thought this was just regular Tom & Jerry in our rankdown and then I was like... hold up... that cartoon is ancient it can't be a 90s show. So it turns out that the one in our game is Tom & Jerry Kids! This is a Hanna-Barbera cartoon about the classic Tom & Jerry characters as toddlers. So weird how the 90s had this, Tiny Toons, Muppet Babies... a weird trend to make classic characters young/babies or be about their children or whatever. This show ran from 1990 to 1993 on Fox. In addition to Tom & Jerry, the cartoon sometimes featured segments of Spike & Tyke, Droopy & Dripple, or Blast-Off Buzzard. There were 65 episodes, each with multiple segments. 

Save West Wing

Murder, She Wrote

murder-she-wrote-lede.jpg

Legit the only one left I have not seen, the rest I have positive/neutral feelings towards, so this has been the easiest decision yet. This is an American crime drama television series starring Angela Lansbury as a writer and detective. The show aired for 12 seasons from 1984 to 1996 on CBS. Apparently it was quite popular as it averaged more than 30 million viewers per week, wow, the housewives were extremely bored back then because this show seems like a dud. Anyways, this was followed by tv films between 1997 and 2003 so apparently they could not get enough of this and I really hope I have hit 100 words because I am so over this.

Save GUTS!

• Confused 3

That’s what I get for waiting to see if the shows I was debating on saving gets saved ... Not a cute look, JC, cutting one of the most known work of the Queen that is known as Angela Lansbury.  🙂 

Edited by *Chris

y5s0BPw.gif

Considering that Murder, She Wrote went out on this round, I am indifferent with losing Tiny Toon Adventures now.  The show in question was an animated series that was on the air from 1990 to 1992 - I am sure that I've seen rerun of it but if a show that received raved reviews went out during the round, it's only fair that a series that aired for two whole years can leave the rankdown. Am I bitter about JC's cut? Absolutely 🙂. Back to the show now - it was obviously a cute animated series especially for us in our younger years. And the premise of the show was that it was characters going to the Looniversity to become the next generaiton of Looney Tunes; A rebott series was apparently announced recently but I have yet to see any development regarding the reboot series.

SAVING:  WHERE ON EARTH IS CARMEN SANDIEGO?

Edited by *Chris

14 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Rankers who do their write-ups on time or do extra write-ups should get buybacks. :wub:

ESPECIALLY this part. 😘 :giggle: 

But yeah this was why I was hoping for buybacks later on in the game as more shows we love are going now versus earlier in the game.