@*Lily - 11/20

@Zoey - 12/20

@*Amanda - 12/20

@Alex95 - 13/20

@totes4totes - 15/20

@*Chris - 16/20

@Deeee - 16/20

Akshar

I weirdly enough really like this shot of hers. 

Derek

Great shot. I think it works better as a set with Michelle's. But standing alone it is also pretty good. This is one where we seemed to agree more. Lots of 11s lol. I wish at least half of her hair was behind her shoulder. But yeah it's good. 

Lily

Great shot from Amanda. Everything comes together right. The body language is perfect.

Alex

So tall and modelesque! Amanda is a stunner and this was a great shot to start the cycle!

Megan

If this was a Top 20 of the pics that I think that deserved Top 20 in the entire cycle, I'd have this one sneak in at #20. With what is actually in it ranks a bit higher. I don't think that anybody would deny this is fine for a first week shoot but Amanda could be giving us A LOT more with the body and face. Again, compare to Michelle's and you can just see that this needed more. 

Dee

She disappoints.

9. AJ - Circus Freak

aDyW4Yd.jpg

9.38 / 20

Gonzalo - 1/20

Dee - 2/20

Priscilla - 3/20

Alex - 4/20

Amanda - 4/20

Victoria - 4/20

Richard - 6/20

JORDAN - 7/20

Diana - 10/20

Lily - 10/20

Sola - 11/20

Akshar - 12/20

Rei - 13/20

Zoey - 14/20

Megan - 14/20

Derek - 15/20

Gigi - 19/20

Chris - 20/20

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Dee

She ate.

Alex

Obsessed! I can put my dislike of her aside to appreciate an amazing shot. It's so scary and animalistic, but also still modelesque.

Richard

AJ quite literally ate this shoot up. I think a lot of the other girls in this setting would have struggled, but AJ committed fully to the brief and turned out a highly unsettling picture. Her alternative sort of vibe really played well into her character, which is part of why I think this shot is so successful.

Lily

AJ is largely forgettable to me with the exception of this shot. She totally commands the shot and the character well.

Akshar

Iconic shot. AJ was done so dirty by Tyra. This was a great photo and her whole body placement is perfect.

Megan

Bummer that this is the only AJ shot to make it. She looks good though. 

Derek

Aaaaaand we're back to polarizing. A #1 and a #20. This one never did much for me personally. I wish AJ used this momentum to do better work on the show rather than give up and go home. Instead this was her best. Not surprised it made Top 10, but I'm secretly glad it missed Top 5.

Chris

Not sure why it’s here. I don’t get its appeal. Least favourite picture out of this bunch, obviously. 

8. Melrose - Hair Wars

5P3mhbd.jpg

9.33 / 20

Gigi - 2/20

Alex - 3/20

Derek - 4/20

Akshar - 4/20

Gonzalo - 5/20

Rei - 6/20

Priscilla - 7/20

Dee - 8/20

Sola - 9/20

Megan - 9/20

Chris - 11/20

Amanda - 11/20

Diana - 12/20

JORDAN - 13/20

Victoria - 14/20

Richard - 15/20

Lily - 17/20

Zoey - 18/20

Alex

Such a unique shot, I love the way she's contorting her body. Melrose definitely solidified her spot as a frontrunner. Not my third favorite shot of the cycle, but I'm bumping it up since Melrose was done so dirty this cycle.

Derek

Ugh I can't believe #8 is as high as Melrose is going to go here. The hunch is everything. Love the expression, the composition, the hair... robbed.

Akshar

Such an effortless photo that is so quirky that it works! 

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Dee

She excelled.

Richard

Most people seem to rank this picture up there with Michelle’s and Anchal’s, but I don’t agree. I find this picture of Melrose a bit overrated, actually. The pose is interesting, and she’s definitely selling the wig, but she also gets a little lost in the wig. The expression also reads somewhat confused and tentative. 

Lily

Love Melrose but not too crazy about this. Her eyes are gorgeous but the expression is a tad vacant to me.

7. Anchal - Hair Wars

t3ovOKw.jpg

8.33 / 20

Akshar - 1/20

Zoey - 1/20

Derek - 3/20

Richard - 4/20

Chris - 4/20

Dee - 4/20

Diana - 5/20

Gigi - 5/20

Lily - 5/20

Alex - 6/20

Rei - 8/20

Gonzalo - 8/20

Megan - 11/20

Sola - 15/20

Amanda - 16/20

Priscilla - 18/20

JORDAN - 18/20

Victoria - 18/20

Akshar

Stunning. It's just such a beautiful shot that instantly captures your attention. I'm still upset that her Model Stereotypes & Circus Freaks didn't make it but oh well. 

Zoey

giphy.gif 

This photo is probably in my top three photos ever? It’s just stunning and perfect.

Derek

Noooooo I wanted this in the Top 5. It was doing well until the 18 brigade attacked. This is such an effortless gorgeous shot. Easily Anchal's best and I'm glad it survived this long at least. 

Richard

I’m in love with this picture. Like Michelle’s, there’s something about it that comes across as almost shy, and I think that aspect of the shot makes it even more compelling. I love how her jawline pops out from underneath the wig, and the eye makeup is gorgeous and really stands out here. The asymmetrical pose ties everything together really nicely. Overall, it’s definitely Anchal’s best picture from the show and one of the best of the cycle in my book.

Dee

She chewed.

Lily

Stunning! Anchal is truly one of the most gorgeous girls ever on this show and it shows in this shot.

Alex

Gorgeous! There's a mystery behind this shot and I wanna know more. It's very shy, but in an endearing way where she still looks fierce. Love it!

6. Eugena - Bullfighter

UAMPSsD.jpg

7.61 / 20

Lily - 1/20

Chris - 1/20

Dee - 1/20

Rei - 2/20

Zoey - 2/20

Alex - 2/20

Diana - 4/20

Gonzalo - 4/20

Megan - 4/20

Richard - 5/20

Derek - 6/20

Amanda - 7/20

Akshar - 15/20

Priscilla - 15/20

JORDAN - 16/20

Victoria - 16/20

Gigi - 16/20

Sola - 20/20

Lily

Incredible showing from Eugena!! The expression and the pose both balance each other out so phenomenally to deliver a stunning shot.

Chris

If only she could have turned it up like this every week.  Such a flawless picture! 

Dee

She won.

Rei

One of the best photos from any cycle

Alex

THAT LEG! Eugena may have delivered some mediocre photos throughout the competition, but it was all worth it to get to this amazing one right here. I hope she doesn't get tanked since I know Eugena's not popular, this photo should at least make top five.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Megan

I know we give this cycle a LOT of shit for having the dumbest photoshoots but some of them were actually insanely good. The bullfighter shoot is excellent and Eugena had the best pic of them all. The pose, the face, all of it genuinely excellent. 

Richard

While I find this picture just a bit overrated, there’s no denying it’s a fantastic shot and by far Eugena’s best from the show. The pose is probably the best of the entire season. She looks so tall, and that leg elongation is perfect. Overall, Eugena really committed to the theme and turned out something that probably very few expected from her.

Derek

Okay, so I ranked this at #6 but I did NOT expect this to make #6, I thought this was a lock for Top 3 if not higher. I'm going to go hide in my bunker after posting these results because this will not be pretty. The EYES are iconic and amazing. The leg doesn't do a whole lot for me, but the EYES. However I do think it is funny that they photoshopped the bull charging directly at her lololololol

Akshar

If there ever was an overrated shot for doing the bare minimum, it's this LOL. Like "OMG she has her leg in the air!!! WOW SO FASCINATING!" LIKE BYEEEE!

Sola

This is a great shot, but not what I want to win and I think it’s a contender to overthrow my favorite

Edited by FrogLenzen