@FrogLenzen - 11/20

@*Chris - 11/20

@rdhaley96 - 12/20

@Deeee - 12/20

@*Amanda - 13/20

@*Diana - 18/20

@Alex95 - 18/20

Lily

Gorgeous, it's such a perfect and effortless pin-up shot.

Wallace

A playful, flirty and sexy shot of Lisa. Love her pose and facial expression. One of my favorites from her. 

Akshar

Such a sultry photo. She is looking so seductive in this photo. I love it!

Derek

Lisa was the clear winner this week, as per usual. HOW IS SHE THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIED SOMETHING DIFFERENT WITH THE POSE??? Everyone else just stood there next to the wheel on the driver’s side but Lisa took it a step further. She is actually in the center of the photo. Face is great, pose is good, yeah. In any other season would this even be a blip on my radar? Absolutely not. But in Cycle 5 this actually makes our Top 10. lololol whatever. How no one tried to get on the ground in this shoot blows my mind.

Chris

Always enjoyed this picture of Lisa.

Dee

Super sexy. Really solid photo.

Alex

A little drag queen, but it's just so Lisa I can't help but enjoy it :haha:

9. Nik - Olay

9BdtgvM.jpg

10.05 / 20

Chris - 1/20

Dee - 3/20

Rei - 4/20

Wallace - 5/20

Akshar - 7/20

Megan - 7/20

Priscilla - 8/20

Alex - 9/20

Derek - 10/20

Victoria - 10/20

Gonzalo - 11/20

Richard - 11/20

Amanda - 12/20

Sola - 14/20

Lily - 15/20

Zoey - 16/20

Diana - 19/20

Gigi - 19/20

Chris

My favourite picture in Nik's portfolio. Ranking it high as other rankers will be ranking all of them in the bottom. 

Dee

Werk.

Wallace

SO GOOD and SO high fashion. Love the two different Nik body/poses here. Her face is so intense and stunning, but so high fashion. It has this cool futuristic look to it as well. :wub:

Akshar

It's like she's not even trying that hard in this shot but it still looks great? Love it!

Lily

The pose and her body is everything. I don't love the close-up but it's still a great shot.

Alex

Nik proved she can shoot straight on looking at the camera. Her eyes are so captivating, and she really maintained that pose perfectly, the symmetry is flawless. Amazing shot from Nik.

Derek

I wasn’t sure where this one would land with everyone else. It’s a solid shot of Nik but admittedly a super tacky photoshoot and Nik has better photos. She made the best of this dumb concept (seriously what does this have to do with Olay) and it’s a decent shot for her portfolio. Easily makes our Top 10.

Gigi

No.

8. Nicole - Country Couture

OHRxmh9.jpg

9.27 / 20

Diana - 1/20

Rei - 1/20

Megan - 1/20

Derek - 3/20

Akshar - 3/20

Richard - 3/20

Gonzalo - 5/20

Alex - 7/20

Zoey - 9/20

Amanda - 9/20

Wallace - 13/20

Gigi - 14/20

Sola - 15/20

Victoria - 15/20

Priscilla - 16/20

Dee - 17/20

Chris - 17/20

Lily - 18/20

Diana

my unpopular opinion is I love her and this shot sorry not sorry.

Rei

Even if I'm team Nik all day long, this is my favorite photo from this season.

Megan

I know here that this may be wildly unpopular, but after consulting other ANTM based forums I can confirm I am NOT in the UO and that this is a top shot of the cycle and also ANTM. I know that Nik's Country Couture will probably win, and that's fine! It's also a very good shot. They are like 1a/1b but Nicole's pose and face put this one ahead for me personally. It's the best shot from the best shoot of the cycle and therefore it ends up at #1 for me. 

Derek

Where’s my “you are all so ugly” meme of Naomi?????? THE RANKS ON THIS ARE UGLY. This shot placing EIGHTH on this GARBAGE CYCLE is probably the worst result I have ever seen on this game. I hate most of Nicole’s portfolio. But this photo pulling 8 double-digit rankings is absolute insanity to me and I will never recover. Am I being dramatic? Of course but Y’ALL. The lack of respect for what to me is easily one of the most iconic shots of the FRANCHISE is blowing my mind. Okay, if you tanked this photo on purpose because you think it’s a threat, then maybe you get a pass for at least having the respect to recognize that this is a mind-blowing photo that you don’t want to win. But anyone who just happened to rank it in the double-digits based on how much more you like the rest of the photos in our Top 20 you need Jesus.

Akshar

The pose is so weird but it works? Like I love how her hair adds to the movement of the photo. It looks so effortless and very pretty.

Alex

Credit where credit is due, this is amazing. She looks so much more mature than she actually is. Amazing shot.

Wallace

Great photo of her.

Dee

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chris

Good picture of a great photoshoot

Lily

I think it's a cool shot. For Nicole, it's definitely strong high fashion. Personally my least fave of the Country Couture picks here though, but they are all brilliant.

7. Cassandra - Country Couture

0eTsdKM.jpg

9.11 / 20

Derek - 1/20

Akshar - 1/20

Gonzalo - 2/20

Alex - 2/20

Zoey - 2/20

Rei - 7/20

Amanda - 7/20

Dee - 10/20

Priscilla - 11/20

Sola - 12/20

Wallace - 12/20

Lily - 13/20

Megan - 13/20

Richard - 13/20

Chris - 13/20

Diana - 14/20

Victoria - 14/20

Gigi - 17/20

Derek

I was so close to dropping this down a rank or two but I could not bring myself to do it. This photo just grabs me more than the others when I scan through them all. The lighting on this is absolute perfection. The expression, the pose, the beauty mark, the foot arch, the blonde hair with the yellow hay. This photo is a masterpiece to me. I won’t even fuss at you guys like I did for Nicole’s shot because I understand that it may not have the same effect on everyone (especially because Cassandra is not a prominent character by the end of the cycle) but I had to do everything I could to get this ranked as high as possible. Pleased it made Top 10 but I would have loved for it to crack Top 5 over a couple others. Imagine this photo with her hair as short as MIA FARROW in ROSEMARY’S BABY. Wow. I would have loved to see Cassandra in the commercial shoots but you can’t blame a girl for walking out as soon as she saw a green screen and a treadmill.

Akshar

Absolutely STUNNING! This is such a timeless shot. She looks effortlessly beautiful and regal. When I think of this cycle, I always think of this ICONIC shot. She SLAYED!! :wub:  Smartest decision she made was quitting and leaving 2 gorgeous shots in her portfolio.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Alex

Omg how?! How is this pageant queen a high-fashion goddess?! Her face is giving me so much attitude and I love how she's sitting on the haybale. Stunning.

Dee

Remember when Cassandra took two flawless pictures and bounced before the shitty photoshoots started? LOL.

Wallace

Great high fashion photo of her. Her best shot, of course.

Lily

Some people think Cassandra withdrew because of the haircut, I think it's because she saw how the quality of photoshoots went so far down after Country Couture so she dipped. She went out on a bang though.

Chris

Excellent picture from a mediocre model if I am being honest.

Gigi

No.

6. Nik - Bollywood

vw6RzM3.jpg

9.05 / 20

Wallace - 1/20

Dee - 1/20

Gonzalo - 3/20

Rei - 3/20

Lily - 3/20

Akshar - 4/20

Amanda - 5/20

Derek - 6/20

Chris - 6/20

Richard - 7/20

Diana - 9/20

Megan - 9/20

Alex - 13/20

Sola - 16/20

Gigi - 18/20

Victoria - 19/20

Zoey - 20/20

Priscilla - 20/20

Wallace

ICONIC! This is one of my all-time favorite photos of ANTM. This picture is EVERYTHING to me! :omg:  First of all, Nik is the star and stands out so well in this photo, which I felt the other ladies failed at doing on this shoot. Her pose is fantastic! I love how she uses her hands in the Bollywood dance manner (can't think of the correct term, my apologies), but I think her hand placements are stunning. Her face, make-up, hair, outfit...everything is absolutely flawless and gorgeous!  :wub: She looks SO beautiful here, but then again she always does. This is honestly at least in my Top 5 photos of the franchise (lol actually higher than that). This photo defines Cycle 5 for me, and I'm so glad it's in this Top 20!

Dee

Incredible.

Gonzalo

200.gif 

Lily

Undeniably fantastic. Nik stands out in this shot so much and my eyes draw to her immediately.

Akshar

As an indian, I absolutely love her pose and clothes. She really understood the assignment and produced such a beautiful photo. 

Derek

Wow remember when I said the ranks on Nicole’s Country Couture were ugly? The ranks on this surprised me even more, tbh. Apologies to Wallace for having to deal with this travesty. I thought I would be one of the lower ranks on this and that this would easily make Top 5. Do I hate that the extras in the photo all look bored and confused? Absolutely. Did they just put an ad out on British Craig’s List for anybody to show up to set???? it is scary. But Nik here is… wow I don’t have any complaints. At least this was the only one to make the finals from this shoot because it blows the rest out of the water. But yeah… the fact that this is lower than Nik’s Plastic Surgery is freaking me out. Surprise, Alex, Nik’s fart photo makes Top 5.

Chris

Ranking this high as other rankers will be ranking all of them in the bottom. 

Alex

Absolutely amazing. She struck her pose flawlessly, and she continues to prove she can shoot straight on. Nik is peaking at the right time.

Sola

we did not need 6 photos of Nik at the end.

Gigi

No.

Edited by FrogLenzen

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 5 Results: 6-10)
11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

8. Nicole - Country Couture

9.27 / 20

Alex - 7/20

Zoey - 9/20

Amanda - 9/20

Wallace - 13/20

Gigi - 14/20

Sola - 15/20

Victoria - 15/20

Priscilla - 16/20

Dee - 17/20