ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

April has the best Quench Water shot so I’m super glad it ended up in the Top 10. I’m glad Camille’s Garden of Eden showed up next as the other two are much better. My sisters rank of that photo surprises me. :haha: Mercedes bodied that Celebrity Persona shot so I’m glad it’s the highest ranked of that shot as well. Shandi Laundry shot is all kinds of iconic so I’m kind of surprised it got beat by Mercedes and April’s Nude Pair shot as it pales in comparison to the other shot. I’m glad it didn’t make the Top 5. :haha: Love this Top 5 and that all the Top 4 are represented. :yes:

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Alex

Amanda

Chris

Derek

Diana

Doris

Gigi

Gonzalo

Lily

Priscilla

Rei

Richard

Sola

Victoria

Wallace

Zoey

Public

Wow this is all so intriguing and interesting to see. 😮 

The pubic really slayed having their Top 5 all remaining. :omg:  And Derek did too with his whole Top 6 (sans #3) remaining.

Ugh looking back on April’s Quench Water shot, I wish I ranked it higher than I did. Wouldn’t be that much higher but oh well. :haha: It is a beautiful shot and well done to this making the Top 10. LMAO Doris’ comments.

Pleased with Camille’s Garden of Eden shot making it to #9. Agreed with those the was her best shot and agree with Derek that it’s a shame that it was her first photo as she never reallly captured that same magic. :(

Aww kinda sad Mercedes Celebrity Persona was her first shot to show up as this is one of my major faves from her. But still happy this made it to 8th so no complaints. ❤️ Loved everyone’s comments on this.

Wow so many polarizing rankings for Shandi’s Laundry shot - all from #2 through #19. :haha: Although actually most of the rankings are in the Top 10 except for 3. Deserving of its spot as this is a really great picture.

Aww I was hoping for April & Mercedes nude pair shot to make the Top 5 but #6 is still fantastic. Really love this and am glad this ranked so well here. :wub: Really love Richard’s descriptive comments here. Also love Rei’s comments too. :dead: And you’re welcome to Gigi on me & Rei advancing this.

Really loving this Top 5! Yayy Mercedes with 2 shots in the Top 5. :wub:

5. Mercedes - High-End Beauty

XU6Y3jg.jpg

6.53 / 20

@*Wallace – 1/20

@Gonzalo – 2/20

@.Rei – 2/20

@DorisAnn – 4/20

@FrogLenzen – 4/20

Public – 4/20

@goofycilla90 – 6/20

@*Diana – 7/20

@Alex95 – 7/20

@*Amanda – 7/20

@*Lily – 7/20

@Zoey – 8/20

@*Chris – 8/20

@1234567890 – 9/20

@rdhaley96 – 10/20

@Solaris – 12/20

@taylorkat – 13/20

Wallace

Mercedes had us all SHOOK with how she nailed high fashion here. This is such a gorgeous and amazing shot from her. :wub: One of my all-time favorite photos. ICONIC!

Rei

One of the best photos from any cycle

Derek

I’m glad this made Top 5. Yes, I think Mercedes should have gone home after the solstice shoot. But also yes, she delivered big time so it might have paid off in the end to keep her around. She killed the nude shoot, runway, and this photo is an amazing moment and the culmination of her time on the show. But Yoanna would have had to really bomb the runway to lose after her helmet shot, and she did good enough.

Priscilla

high-fashion.

Alex

Never in a million years would I have expected Mercedes to produce a photo like this. She was the commercial girl throughout the competition. But this photo is FIERCE.

Lily

Excellent shot, Mercedes really delivered here where she had to and in a way I feel like we hadn't seen from her as much yet.

Chris

Just love this one and I really feel that it's often forgotten about because Yoanna's photo is so iconic.

Richard

Great shot of Mercedes, but I do find it a bit overrated. I think she could have taken the intensity even further, personally. Definitely one of her better shots, but I don't think it's one of the all-time greats.

4. Mercedes - Garden of Eden

LK3hxMa.jpg

6.29 / 20

Gonzalo – 1/20

Public – 1/20

Doris – 2/20

Chris – 2/20

Gigi – 3/20

Zoey – 3/20

Victoria – 5/20

Derek – 5/20

Diana – 6/20

Wallace – 6/20

Rei – 7/20

Richard – 7/20 

Priscilla – 8/20

Lily – 9/20

Alex – 11/20

Amanda – 11/20

Sola – 20/20

Gonzalo

Fierce Tyra Banks GIFs | Tenor

Doris

Go get it Cardi B. ☺️ Garden of Eden is not my favorite shoot but this shot is probably the best in that theme!

Okurrrrr GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Chris

Remains one of my all-time favourite photo from one of my all-time favourite photoshoot in ANTM history.

Derek

There are no flaws in this shot. When Mercedes was on point, she was on point. This is my favorite of the shoot. But her early portfolio was all over the place lol. AMAZING, BAD, good, AMAZING, BAD, good, meh, GREAT, AMAZING. Anyway, kind of surprised that Mercedes missed out on our Top 3.

Wallace

Gorgeous! Love this! :wub:

Rei

Amazing

Richard

Just the SILHOUETTE of Mercedes' body is amazing. But she really got into character here and delivered a powerful, seductive picture. Definitely up there as one of her best and a great way to start the cycle. 

Priscilla

seduction.

Lily

Really gorgeous, I love the positioning of the body and the hand placement. A great, powerful shot all around.

Alex

Another really powerful photo from this amazing shoot. Very unexpected from Mercedes, but I love it!

3. April - Garden of Eden

tOwsQ41.jpg

6.06 / 20

Sola – 1/20

Gigi – 2/20

Diana – 2/20

Alex – 3/20

Public – 3/20

Richard – 4/20

Lily – 4/20

Victoria – 4/20

Derek – 6/20

Chris – 7/20

Priscilla – 7/20

Gonzalo – 8/20

Wallace – 8/20

Amanda – 8/20

Doris – 10/20

Zoey – 13/20

Rei – 13/20

Sola

absolutely stunning

Alex

April's photo is insanely good. Every aspect of her pose is placed flawlessly and her face just draws you in. 10/10, perfect picture.

Richard

April SLAYED this shoot. Absolutely sensational. The styling is so visually intriguing, and she carries it flawlessly with both her pose and seductive expression. Definitely one of the best week 1 pictures to ever come from the show in my book.

Lily

Stunning. Her face, the body, the pose, everything! I almost wouldn't even notice there's another person in this photo, eyes all drawn to April.

Derek

Stunning (lol). She and Mercedes were neck-and-neck for FCO in this shoot. I slightly prefer Mercedes but I can see how people would prefer April. Killer. Frontrunner from the start. Not mad that she made Top 3.

Chris

Stunning.

Priscilla

regal.

Wallace

Stunning shot here.

Rei

Stunning

Not shocked that Mercedes’ High-End Beauty shot ended up in 5th as I didn’t think it would make Top 5. In regards to the two Garden of Eden photos? The better one ranked higher but both Mercedes and April have amazing shots. I always knew it would be between that shot of Shandi vs. that shot of Yoanna. :haha: