Rank the fifth placers

Jordan Smith Fan

I think all of them have something good going for them.

Obviously Jershika killed her run, John is a phenomenal vocalist, but this stage and songs maybe weren´t the best to showcase it, had Victor delivered his run like his finale upbeat cover, he would have been an all time favorite of mine, but his run ended up being pretty tame, and Micah is not my cup of tea, but I acknowledge he has talent. His battle remained his best vocal imo.

Edited by Misirlou

1. Jershika- Consistently great.

2. Victor- When he was great, he was REALLY great (Glory, I Wish, Freedom), but he also had some performances that I thought were just ok. Pretty good overall tho.

3. John- Super talented vocalist technically, but some of the high notes on his performances were a little too shrill for me. Great Audition and Battle tho.

4. Micah- I liked his KO and PO, but everything else was just meh. Nothing bad, they just did nothing for me.

1. Jershika Maple - Fantastic run. Not a single bad/underwhelming performance and I can't say that about 99.99999% of any other contestant

2. Micah Iverson - Up and down, but enjoyed his song selections a lot more than Victor's

3. Victor Solomon - Up and down, only really enjoyed "Glory" and "Freedom"

4. John Holiday - Polarizing. Probably one of the most talented contestants we've ever had with the worst set of song choices.

1. Jershika. 

The most consistent out of the bunch, and that's impressive considering she was on a longer season than everyone else, was given songs out of her comfort zone, and had to be in 2 instant saves. She definitely had the most difficult journey out of the contestants

2. John Holiday

The best singer of the bunch imo. Had the most impressive prelive performances of s19 and while he never got to that level again, I still maintain his live performances were some of the better ones up until his his finale, which is sadly the single worst performance out of all 4 contestants

3. Micah.

At worst, his performances were average and at best he was really good. I never noticed any vocal issues unlike the other 5th players during his run (granted he never performed live) i do think he is the weakest vocalist of the 4 though.

4. Victor

He was great in the finale, blinds and battle. The rest of his run was alright. 

Edited by Hsamid