"Freedom" vs "Stand Up"

Hamza Tufail

"Freedom" vs "Stand up"  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one?

• Stand up(Cam Anthony)
    • Freedom(Victor Solomon)

Freedom is basically Rhythm Nation 2.0. I enjoyed it in the moment first time I watched it, and I think it was the most memorable performance of the night, but I'm not sure if it's something that I'd keep replaying in the years to come.

I feel like Cam was trying to achieve something similar to Freedom with Stand Up, and while I think he did a great job and was much better vocally than Victor, I wished he'd let loose just a bit more, like Victor did. 

I vote for Freedom, just because I was waiting for Victor to come alive all season and it was satisfying to watch him let it all out.

• Like 1

Freedom showed incredible improvement for Victor, he’s someone I didn’t care for at all the whole season (though I liked his KO) and he really woke up here.  But Cam really brought it and delivered the best performance of the night so I’d have to go with him

Freedom was a really good reality show performance. Messy vocally. And the problem is it just doesn’t match up to the original. (Which..obviously is a high order). Easily best of the night without Cam..but not great. 

Stand Up looked like a professional guest spot. 

18 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Can I vote for both? Both were  truly amazing performances! :omg: 

Sorry! You can choose only one. 😂

Both of these performances were incredible and probably my top 2 of the night. No wonder why they both won the polls for their category.

But with said, if I have to pick one I'd go with "Stand Up".