What would be the biggest surprise tonight?

Misirlou

What would be the biggest shock tonight?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Kenzie not getting PV
    • Cam not getting PV
    • Blake saving Jordan or Anna Grace
    • Kelly saving Zae
    • Corey getting eliminated
    • John saving Pia
    • Neither Dana nor Rachel getting PV
    • Devan winning the 4 way KO
    • Nick saving Jose

Kenzie losing the PV would be the biggest surprise.

Though I'd like to imagine Corey is safe, I could see him in the WC because Kelly thinks he can win it (which backfires). If this was "Corey being instantly eliminated" then maybe I'd have voted for that, but that seems unlikely.

42 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I could see Corey being the Sid of the season ngl. :unsure:

41 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

that's what i'm worried about.

Same. I actually feel less confident about Corey than I felt about Sid, but let’s hope for the best.

Just now, Daillon said:

Same. I actually feel less confident about Corey than I felt about Sid, but let’s hope for the best.

I'm worried, but I'm slightly less worried about Corey than about Sid. Mostly because of the song choice.

Just now, Teraginn said:

I'm worried, but I'm slightly less worried about Corey than about Sid. Mostly because of the song choice.

Yeah, he definitely has better odds, but at the time I thought Sid was a contender for the win for some reason 

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Yeah, he definitely has better odds, but at the time I thought Sid was a contender for the win for some reason 

Once I saw Sid's PO song choice, it clicked that he has no chance at the PV. That isn't the case for Corey, but that only serves to intensify my worry because everyone on his team has equal chances to get PV IMO.

17 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I had zero confidence about Sid making it through the playoffs, I prepared myself ever since KO spoilers came out that season. I think Corey has a much bigger shot just based on the fact he has been with Kelly from the start.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Once I saw Sid's PO song choice, it clicked that he has no chance at the PV. That isn't the case for Corey, but that only serves to intensify my worry because everyone on his team has equal chances to get PV IMO.

Do you meant CS? If so, I'd more or less agree. I think IDF is overlooking the possibility of Zae getting the CS, and although it doesn't seem as likely as Corey getting the CS, it's definitely possible.