Jump to content

Contestants' Hints for Playoffs Songs


QueenCami
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

What I´ve gathered so far then:

  • Jose is getting bussed. 
  • Carolina is probably getting bussed.
  • Corey is getting an emotional song, probably to secure Kelly´s save.
  • Jordan is getting a song right in his wheelhouse and that he has done a hundred times before. Plus, he´s really excited about his instrumentation and he´s doing something that probably hasn´t been done on the show yet (Probably slide guitar)
  • Gihanna´s song is Glitter on the Air but on steroids. I´m gonna assume it´s gonna be upbeat.
  • Zae is getting a big song that means a lot to him, probably a Christian one.
  • Andrew is hinting "top notch dance moves". Probably upbeat for him as well.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Unconfirmed, but Savanna posted a story with Smells Like Teen Spirit on the background, so that could be it.

 

Don't think she would give away the song choice like that, but maybe she's hinting at a Nirvana song?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

In one of Pete’s lives, she mentioned going back to reggae in order to stand out among this season’s strong R&B talent. 

Technically it´s a smart strategy in any other scenario, but Minivan is not a fan of reggae.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rachel posted on her Instagram' story that she is "excited for her Playoffs song" so, that makes me think that TPTB gave her a song that is right in her wheelhouse. Of couse, i could be wrong, but it seems that at least she is fine with what she is singing, unlike poor José 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HOLD AWNNNN

What if Gihanna saying “Never Enough” was the closest guess so far means she could be singing “Almost is Never Enough” by Ariana? The only other thing that came to mind is some kind of musical theatre song performance a la Tightrope from The Greatest Showman or so but she already did She Used To Be Mine which (correct me if I’m wrong) is from the musical Waitress. I’m thinking out loud here lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

HOLD AWNNNN

What if Gihanna saying “Never Enough” was the closest guess so far means she could be singing “Almost is Never Enough” by Ariana? The only other thing that came to mind is some kind of musical theatre song performance a la Tightrope from The Greatest Showman or so but she already did She Used To Be Mine which (correct me if I’m wrong) is from the musical Waitress. I’m thinking out loud here lol

I am leaning the musical theater route cause I think she actually did do musical theater. I don't really see "Almost Is Never Enough," but it fits her genre, so it could totally happen! I just kinda think that when she said it was close, it meant that we were on the right track rather than getting a coincidentally close song name.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I am leaning the musical theater route cause I think she actually did do musical theater. I don't really see "Almost Is Never Enough," but it fits her genre, so it could totally happen! I just kinda think that when she said it was close, it meant that we were on the right track rather than getting a coincidentally close song name.

 

20 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

HOLD AWNNNN

What if Gihanna saying “Never Enough” was the closest guess so far means she could be singing “Almost is Never Enough” by Ariana? The only other thing that came to mind is some kind of musical theatre song performance a la Tightrope from The Greatest Showman or so but she already did She Used To Be Mine which (correct me if I’m wrong) is from the musical Waitress. I’m thinking out loud here lol

Maybe "i'll never love again"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

when asked about a hint, Zania says, and i quote, “The hint iiiiiiiiiis....... TUNE IN MONDAY😜” DON’T PLAY WITH US LIKE THAT MA’AM

LMAO, she posted my response on her story and said the same thing, I really got played for a fool :no::haha:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2021 at 8:00 AM, Daillon said:

Unconfirmed, but Savanna posted a story with Smells Like Teen Spirit on the background, so that could be it.

I love this song. Let's hope she gets all the votes to the the live stage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2021 at 8:18 AM, Misirlou said:

Technically it´s a smart strategy in any other scenario, but Minivan is not a fan of reggae.

Wonder if Jordan should do reggae and wear beads in his hair as he has thor's hairstyle.🤔

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...