Contestants' Hints for Playoffs Songs

QueenCami

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

What I´ve gathered so far then:

• Jose is getting bussed. 
  • Carolina is probably getting bussed.
  • Corey is getting an emotional song, probably to secure Kelly´s save.
  • Jordan is getting a song right in his wheelhouse and that he has done a hundred times before. Plus, he´s really excited about his instrumentation and he´s doing something that probably hasn´t been done on the show yet (Probably slide guitar)
  • Gihanna´s song is Glitter on the Air but on steroids. I´m gonna assume it´s gonna be upbeat.
  • Zae is getting a big song that means a lot to him, probably a Christian one.
  • Andrew is hinting "top notch dance moves". Probably upbeat for him as well.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Unconfirmed, but Savanna posted a story with Smells Like Teen Spirit on the background, so that could be it.

Don't think she would give away the song choice like that, but maybe she's hinting at a Nirvana song?

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think @FloorWax mentioned something about Pia going back to reggae.

On 5/4/2021 at 9:47 PM, Bk1234 said:

Based off of some of the things she said in Pete’s live, it seems like she is going to go back to reggae in order to stand out.

credits to @Bk1234

• Thanks 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

In one of Pete’s lives, she mentioned going back to reggae in order to stand out among this season’s strong R&B talent. 

Technically it´s a smart strategy in any other scenario, but Minivan is not a fan of reggae.

• Like 4

Rachel posted on her Instagram' story that she is "excited for her Playoffs song" so, that makes me think that TPTB gave her a song that is right in her wheelhouse. Of couse, i could be wrong, but it seems that at least she is fine with what she is singing, unlike poor José 

• Like 2

HOLD AWNNNN

What if Gihanna saying “Never Enough” was the closest guess so far means she could be singing “Almost is Never Enough” by Ariana? The only other thing that came to mind is some kind of musical theatre song performance a la Tightrope from The Greatest Showman or so but she already did She Used To Be Mine which (correct me if I’m wrong) is from the musical Waitress. I’m thinking out loud here lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

HOLD AWNNNN

What if Gihanna saying “Never Enough” was the closest guess so far means she could be singing “Almost is Never Enough” by Ariana? The only other thing that came to mind is some kind of musical theatre song performance a la Tightrope from The Greatest Showman or so but she already did She Used To Be Mine which (correct me if I’m wrong) is from the musical Waitress. I’m thinking out loud here lol

I am leaning the musical theater route cause I think she actually did do musical theater. I don't really see "Almost Is Never Enough," but it fits her genre, so it could totally happen! I just kinda think that when she said it was close, it meant that we were on the right track rather than getting a coincidentally close song name.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I am leaning the musical theater route cause I think she actually did do musical theater. I don't really see "Almost Is Never Enough," but it fits her genre, so it could totally happen! I just kinda think that when she said it was close, it meant that we were on the right track rather than getting a coincidentally close song name.

20 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

HOLD AWNNNN

Maybe "i'll never love again"

4 hours ago, stormclops said:

Godspeed by Frank Ocean

idk if you're just trolling us (feel like you are), but that song is incredibly far from a worship song. 

3 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

when asked about a hint, Zania says, and i quote, “The hint iiiiiiiiiis....... TUNE IN MONDAY😜” DON’T PLAY WITH US LIKE THAT MA’AM

LMAO, she posted my response on her story and said the same thing, I really got played for a fool :no::haha:

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2021 at 8:00 AM, Daillon said:

Unconfirmed, but Savanna posted a story with Smells Like Teen Spirit on the background, so that could be it.

I love this song. Let's hope she gets all the votes to the the live stage.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:18 AM, Misirlou said:

Technically it´s a smart strategy in any other scenario, but Minivan is not a fan of reggae.

Wonder if Jordan should do reggae and wear beads in his hair as he has thor's hairstyle.🤔