AI 19 ● Comeback Results ~ Disney Night ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, joe14 said:

I personally think she can sing anything, but you can feel her passion with the rock songs. You get the sense she enjoys that more. You can tell she's sort of phoning it in with these songs the last two weeks. Yet, even her phoning it in is still levels above some of the other contestants.

I think her PASSION is rock. But Idol judges don't think she should stick with it... They think she should stick with jazz/classical. IMO

The first half of performances have been uninspired and boring for me. Although, I dont blame them because there are only so many risks or excitement that can come out of Disney ballads. 

Just now, m1key said:

The first half of performances have been uninspired and boring for me. Although, I dont blame them because there are only so many risks or excitement that can come out of Disney ballads. 

I remember for years people on here wanted a Disney theme.. tbh, I think it is a mistake. Maybe once every couple of years, fine, but a lot of the songs are very theatrical and that isn't what Idol is about.

• Like 1