American Idol Season 19 Top 16 Spoilers

Idol Maniac

4 hours ago, BamBam said:

Colin isnt in my top favorites but hes underrated as heck. And this proves it.

Obviously due to his background hes definitely one of the most experienced and comfortable performers. But hes also got a pretty diverse voice. Hes not elite, but he can do a lot of different things with it and he really held his own in a duet with someone who can really, really, really sing.

Agree with this. My friends who usually root for the girls really love Colin and many of the guys this season. 

Casey should be doing more alternative route songs (like Billie Eillish perhaps) or jazzy songs like her audition. However, she clearly doesnt want to do that and is sticking to rock which is probably going to cost her later on.

1 minute ago, m1key said:

Casey should be doing more alternative route songs (like Billie Eillish perhaps) or jazzy songs like her audition. However, she clearly doesnt want to do that and is sticking to rock which is probably going to cost her later on.

There are billie eilish cover songs on her instagram so maybe she will do it later on in the show 

I mean I don't want Casey to win. We see how the winners are treated each season so someone else can have that lol. I hope she can make the finale or close to it. I could see her being eliminated sooner if she struggles with consistency like she did during Hollywood weeks. However, I'm not sure why she would struggle with themes. She sang "My Funny Valentine" no problem. Her voice is versatile and she can sing pretty much anything. She just chooses to sing these big rock songs. The themes, other than Disney, are usually pretty broad anyway. 

I never really thought she would win tbh. Producers seem to be pushing Grace and Willie who appear more popular with the voters. Ava seems to be gaining momentum as well. Who knows how many votes some of the guys are getting. Then add in the fact that they are bringing people like Arthur back and I'm not sure where Casey falls tbh. 

Edited by joe14

On 4/10/2021 at 12:10 AM, wgm said:

Anilee, out, there are angels out there. You don't steal someone elses spot and get away it. bring Amanda Mena and Beson back. and all 3 Boston Contestant's repersenting, nice.

she didn’t steal anyone’s spot. benson literally dropped out on his own, and the judges/producers wanted anilee instead of amanda, that’s just how it is🤷🏼‍♀️

3 hours ago, selenas said:

she didn’t steal anyone’s spot. benson literally dropped out on his own, and the judges/producers wanted anilee instead of amanda, that’s just how it is🤷🏼‍♀️

good luck convincing yourself of that and as for Benson, We ASSUME he dropped out, there was no official annoucement of either side. I'm not entirely convinced. Remember what happened to Ryan Gallagher on the Voice.

Edited by wgm
last minute thought