S20 Episode 2 Battle Leak Poll (Spoilers)

Misirlou

S20 Episode 2 Battle Leak Poll   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserved to win?

• Cam
    • Emma
    • Can't choose
  2. 2. Well deserved save for Emma?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

Considering he could have saved Aaron instead, I voted no.

The Connor/Aaron battle was the last battle. There was NO WAY Blake (or any coach really) was going to risk his save for the last battle, especially with the possibility that the loser could've easily flopped. Because, if Aaron had flopped, Blake would've still been forced to save him. 🧐

• istersay changed the title to S20 Episode 2 Battle Leak Poll (Spoilers)
7 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Cam won that battle by a landslide.

I disagree. Emma was good vocally and she has a beautiful tone. The only thing she was lacking was stage presence. She seemed very apprehensive imo. Cam definitely deserved to win (not by a landslide) but Emma definitely deserved the save. I think either she or Carolina could win the 4WKO. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I think either she or Carolina could win the 4WKO. 🤔

Devan doesn't really impress me for some reason. I thought his battle could've changed that but nope. And Minivan — for some reason — reacted terribly to Savanna's BA because of her raspy tone. I don't think she can change that so I think she's DOA in the 4WKO. She had a nice run on the show though. 🧐

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Devan doesn't really impress me for some reason. I thought his battle could've changed that but nope. And Minivan — for some reason — reacted terribly to Savanna's BA because of her raspy tone. I don't think she can change that so I think she's DOA in the 4WKO. She had a nice run on the show though. 🧐

So, Emma will probably take it as long as she doesn’t do too poorly. Being on Team Blake will give her that boost in voting. 

Edited by Bk1234

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

So, Emma will probably take it as long as she doesn’t do too poorly. Being on Team Blake will give her that boost in voting. 

I wouldn't count Carolina out (if she slays the Demi song) but Emma is my second option. :thumbs:

• Like 1