The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 hours ago, Dane Bautista said:

Oh no. The Voice YT channel videos from the battles to the latest uploads are now restricted in the Philippines. Arianators here are gonna be pissed lol. 

C2A81985-78A7-4A33-81C5-0660D2612A6A.png

they're back up for me lol

21 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

she flipped it and “gymanized” it. I’m guessing you felt the same way about her rendition of pov? 

No, I quite liked her Blind.  It was her Knockout where I thought that she went for overly complex.

19 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I can't even tell you why, but I always felt like Gymani would be the type of contestant to wow me with one performance and not so much with the rest.

She might be this season's one-trick pony, if nothing else.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Gymani had a fantastic Blind, but hasn't shown that since then. I got doubts on her receiving the CS now, but I still think she can get it if she does decent enough. 

as of now, I think she's more likely to get the CS than Jeremy but we'll see what happens in playoffs (and when Jeremy's KO airs)

also, curious to see John's individual reactions to Shadale and Jershika next week.

• Like 2

We haven't seen Jeremy's KO yet, but I feel like he could swoop in Kelly's field of sight(or hearing hehe) and be up for grabs as the CS after Gymani's performances lately.

But still, 60/40 in favor of Gymani getting her save as of now.

Jershika/Shadale for John's save will be more clear as of next week. 

LiBianca 95% getting that Blake Save.

Ariana is hard to gauge and we don't know her plan, but Ryleigh is likely to receive hers.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

We haven't seen Jeremy's KO yet, but I feel like he could swoop in Kelly's field of sight(or hearing hehe) and be up for grabs as the CS after Gymani's performances lately.

But still, 60/40 in favor of Gymani getting her save as of now.

Jershika/Shadale for John's save will be more clear as of next week. 

LiBianca 95% getting that Blake Save.

Ariana is hard to gauge and we don't know her plan, but Ryleigh is likely to receive hers.

All of this but I still feel Shadale has a little advantage over Jershika

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Gymani had a fantastic Blind, but hasn't shown that since then. I got doubts on her receiving the CS now, but I still think she can get it if she does decent enough. 

Gymani definitely has the tools for a great performance, but she adds too many stylistic choices together, thus creating an oversaturated performance. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

after Gymani's performances lately

Well that would be unfair, she didn’t choose "working" (I’m not even sure she chose Pillowtalk tbh) and did the best she could 👀 As long as they don’t pull a Zania on her, I expect her PO performance to be good.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jus.willy said:

um no. Gymani has been consistent from blinds to KO.

If she’s consistently doing the same thing, that’s the definition of a one-trick pony. The only question is whether you like the trick.

Just now, AngelaKD said:

If she’s consistently doing the same thing, that’s the definition of a one-trick pony. The only question is whether you like the trick.

Yes she’s consistently flipping songs and making it her own. something that an artist should be doing? And yes I love that trick

• Like 7

Reminder that the only contestants that have hyped up or promoted the "twist" next week are Hailey G, Aaron and Vaughn.

So:

Team Blake's Comeback: Hailey G

Team Kelly's Comeback: Aaron

Team Ariana's Comeback: Vaughn

Team Legend's Comeback: ??????

No eliminated Legend contestant has hyped it yet. Could be Samara, since she technically hasnt been eliminated yet, and at this point a lot of people on SM are predicting a comeback.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Reminder that the only contestants that have hyped up or promoted the "twist" next week are Hailey G, Aaron and Vaughn.

So:

Team Blake's Comeback: Hailey G

Team Kelly's Comeback: Aaron

Team Ariana's Comeback: Vaughn

Team Legend's Comeback: ??????

No eliminated Legend contestant has hyped it yet. Could be Samara, since she technically hasnt been eliminated yet, and at this point a lot of people on SM are predicting a comeback.

I think Aaron and the Legend comeback will be non factors so I think it will be between Vaughn and Hailey.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I think Aaron and the Legend comeback will be non factors so I think it will be between Vaughn and Hailey.

Definitely. 

Either Minivan helps their king, or the Arianators go crazy and help their queen.

This will be the one time @jus.willy won't want Arianators to vote lol.

15 hours ago, thevoicefan12 said:

rn i see it being gnt vs someone from ariana's team* to win

*will get clearer as the show goes on

I’m rooting so hard for Bella but I don’t think she’s the type to actually win unfortunately. Out of Arianas team I could only really see Holly winning, maybe Ryleigh but that’s a stretch.

GNT for sure has the best shot out of everybody, and deservedly so. 

• Like 5