The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Wonder if Blake himself has heard of Wendy before in the country world (she has done backing vocals for TimMcGraw and Faith Hill on tour, plus Martina McBride and Vince Gill), and if he has ever seen that little kid (Carson) perform with Ricky Skaggs at the Grand Ole Opry a few years back.

1 minute ago, echoap said:

Yep, it's confirmed. This is looking like a really good season for Team Waffle. :ohyeah:

It is, honestly. Even if we get some great males from the missing names, we do have a good crop of girls right now. (Even though my favorite as of now is a male lol)

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

There’s also this…

It will be interesting to see whether some of those who hate country to the point where they don’t even know who Dolly Parton is will support her. 🤔

I mean...she’s a freaking pro. But, like I said...55. We’ll have to wait and see if the audience will vote for someone of that age. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I mean...she’s a freaking pro. But, like I said...55. We’ll have to wait and see if the audience will vote for someone of that age. 

The fact that she has had an actual professional career before this could either benefit her, if some people from the audience have listened to her and remember her with nostalgia, and hurt her do to her age and the fact that there could be comments wondering why was she allowed to audition due to that.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The fact that she has had an actual professional career before this could either benefit her, if some people from the audience have listened to her and remember her with nostalgia, and hurt her do to her age and the fact that there could be comments wondering why was she allowed to audition due to that.

I’m guessing 99% of the audience has never heard of her. But, they will find out about her professional career, like they did Meghan Linsey’s. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m guessing 99% of the audience has never heard of her. But, they will find out about her professional career, like they did Meghan Linsey’s. 

We´ll see what they make of it.

I´m thinking Blake will probably have her as his TCO, I don´t see him wasting the chance of getting people to vote for her.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We´ll see what they make of it.

I´m thinking Blake will probably have her as his TCO, I don´t see him wasting the chance of getting people to vote for her.

A country Kyla Jade, perhaps? That’s a potentially deadly combination. Also, she sings country way better than Spensha or Keisha, and both of them did well with Blake. Hmmmm.....

Just now, katybay said:

Alex Lambert (AI9) Instagram |

Ughhh just  i got so excited (if he is confirmed)...was devastated when he didnt make it.  My teenage soul signed an online petition to force him through to the top 12. 

Yeah, I was really rooting for him to be on. :(